• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Book Your Next Show Today - April, May, and June Availability

In summary, to book a show for April, May, or June with Pampered Chef, simply contact your consultant and let them know which month you are interested in. You can choose the specific date and time for your show and there are special offers available during these months. It's recommended to book at least 2-3 weeks in advance, but earlier if you have a specific date in mind. Multiple shows can be booked and your consultant will help find the best dates and times.
soinlove808
Does any one have a BOOK A SHOW TODAY flyer for april/may/june?

April-June book a show todayIs this what you needed? Linda

Attachments

• book a show tonight April-June.doc
    1,004 KB · Views: 535
YesYes Thank you!

Nice Flyer, Thanks for sharing with us! :) :)

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!

I was using this one in the Fall at shows - and have missed having this format - not computer savvy enough to make it myself.:rolleyes: :eek:

I love it!:love:

1. How do I book a show for April, May, or June?

To book a show for April, May, or June, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know which month you are interested in. They will work with you to find a date and time that works for both of you.

2. Can I choose the specific date and time for my show?

Yes, you can choose the specific date and time for your show. Our consultants will work with you to find a date and time that fits into both of your schedules.

3. Are there any special offers for booking a show during April, May, or June?

Yes, there are special offers for booking a show during April, May, or June. Contact your consultant for more details and to see what offers are available during those months.

4. How far in advance should I book my show?

We recommend booking your show at least 2-3 weeks in advance to give your consultant enough time to prepare and promote the show. However, if you have a specific date in mind, it's best to book as early as possible to secure that date.

5. Can I book multiple shows for April, May, and June?

Yes, you can book multiple shows for April, May, and June. Our consultants will work with you to find the best dates and times for each show. Keep in mind that there may be special offers or incentives for booking multiple shows, so be sure to ask your consultant about it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Traci B
Replies
Views
Trish1953
  • niclowther
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies