• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Book a Show Tonight (June-August)

In summary, the conversation was about a flyer for booking parties, with participants sharing their appreciation for the design and discussing how they use it at their shows and in host packets. They also offer suggestions for improving the flyer and mention plans to use it at upcoming shows.
ivykeep
Gold Member
The Book a Show tonight flyer updated June - August

Attachments

• Book a Show Tonight June - August.doc
    1.2 MB · Views: 632
  • Book a Show Tonight June - August.pdf
    398.7 KB · Views: 472
Great flyer! Thank you for sharing!

Don't you sleep?:D :eek:

Thanks for updating Laura!

love it! Thanks:)

Nice flier, Laura! Do you pass it around or do you give each guest one?

MomToEli said:
Nice flier, Laura! Do you pass it around or do you give each guest one?

Not Laura - but I pass it around - because I make it personal with the Host name at the top - and I don't want to make that many color copies for each show. I talk about the Host Specials as I am passing it. Another thing Sandy - for bookings (Re: your other post asking for bookings help) I ALWAYS make sure that the demo I am doing includes the host bonus for the month I am trying to book.

I Love It!!For years in my previous career, I was known as the one to go to if someone wanted a tool, checklist, flyer, etc... :rolleyes: I am humbled by some of the amazing stuff I have found on this site!! This flyer is in the top 3!!! (I don't think I could possibly pick a favorite - especially since awesome ideas are posted here several times every day!!!)

I totally love this!! Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!:D

Thanks, Laura!

I'm the same way, Rebecca. People who have always turned to me would be shocked to find out that I rely so heavily on this site for so many of my PC flyers.

Great flyer!

I usually print out two and start them at either end of the room while I'm talking about the host benefits. I make sure to mention that while there are only two lines, I can book more than two shows in each month so if it fills up, the other sheet will come around. If it's a large group I may throw in a third.

I like that I will have to try that at my next show!

This is a great flyer! Thanks!!

GREAT Flyer, Thanks for sharing!!!:cool:

Thanks for updating and sharing!!

That is a great Flyer?? I will try it out on my next show, Friday!

Awesome Flyer! Thanks so much for sharing. I will try it at my next show. I will keep you posted!

Love the flyer too. Will use it at my fair today...Thanks so much for saving me so much time!
Sue Adams
Groton, MA

Great flyer!! Do you plan to make more as the months go on?? I am going to use it at shows, but I also started putting it in host packets, so they could pass it around and possibly get more bookings before the show!!

Stephanie

another idea for book a show tonight
ivykeep said:
The Book a Show tonight flyer updated June - August

I love this flyer & I hope you will continue to make new ones as the months go on!! I started putting these in host packets so that they can pass it arround and get bookings before the show.

Stephanie

I also plan to use this Thursday night at my show. Thanks for sharing!

Looks great will have to try it too!!

Thank you!

1. What is "Book a Show Tonight"?

"Book a Show Tonight" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows you to host a cooking demonstration in your home with friends and family. It's a fun and easy way to earn free products and discounts.

2. How do I book a show for tonight?

To book a show for tonight, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will work with you to choose a date, time, and menu for your show.

3. Is there a minimum number of guests required for a "Book a Show Tonight" event?

No, there is no minimum number of guests required for a "Book a Show Tonight" event. You can invite as many or as few guests as you'd like. However, the more guests you have, the more rewards you can earn.

4. What are the benefits of hosting a "Book a Show Tonight" event?

Hosting a "Book a Show Tonight" event allows you to earn free products and discounts based on the sales from your event. You also get to have a fun and interactive cooking demonstration with your friends and family.

5. Can I choose the menu for my "Book a Show Tonight" event?

Yes, you can choose the menu for your "Book a Show Tonight" event. Your Pampered Chef consultant will provide you with a variety of menu options to choose from, and they will also work with any dietary restrictions or preferences you or your guests may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShellBeach
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • soinlove808
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Gina M