• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Submit a June Show for Pampered Chef in August?

In summary, a "July Show Submitted in August" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where consultants can submit their July show orders in August and still receive the July host rewards. To submit a "July Show Submitted in August," consultants must log into their consultant account and select the option for "July Show Submitted in August." They can still earn the host rewards for the show, based on the total sales from July. The deadline for submitting a "July Show Submitted in August" is August 31st and each show must be submitted separately. Combining multiple shows into one submission will not be eligible for the July host rewards promotion.
leahevanson
Gold Member
Hi Everyone! I was wondering if I would be able to submit a June catalog show after June 31st. The host is still getting together orders, and she has several people who want the Pinch Bowls. Am I allowed to do this in P3?
Thanks in advance!

I believe you are. The thing is if they want the pinch bowls the show iwll have to be dated for July not June. So remember that. Where about in Florida are you?

Oops, I meant to say July. Where would I look to find a deadline in August? I want to be able to give my host a definite date. I am in the Monticello/Tallahassee area. Where are you?

You can submit a July show until August 31 and still qualify everyone to get the pinch bowl set.

Just be aware that the policy is changing starting with September shows. The September and October flyers (in the hard copy special edition CN) indicate that shows must be submitted by the 15th of the following month to qualify for the specials.

Thanks everyone! I love this site...

1. What is a "July Show Submitted in August?"

A "July Show Submitted in August" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where consultants can submit their July show orders in August and still receive the July host rewards. This allows consultants to have more time to gather orders and increase their sales.

2. How do I submit a "July Show Submitted in August?"

To submit a "July Show Submitted in August," you will need to log into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Submit Show" button. From there, you can select the option for "July Show Submitted in August" and enter the necessary information.

3. Can I still earn the host rewards for a "July Show Submitted in August?"

Yes, you can still earn the host rewards for a "July Show Submitted in August." The host rewards will be based on the total sales from your July show, even though it is being submitted in August.

4. Is there a deadline for submitting a "July Show Submitted in August?"

Yes, the deadline for submitting a "July Show Submitted in August" is August 31st. Any shows submitted after this date will not be eligible for the July host rewards promotion.

5. Can I combine multiple July shows into one "July Show Submitted in August?"

No, each July show must be submitted separately as a "July Show Submitted in August." Combining multiple shows into one submission will not be eligible for the July host rewards promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • taterbug
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • linojackie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies