• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Update Your Flyer with April (or May/June) Info: Attention April Hosts

In summary, to update your flyer with April information, log into your Pampered Chef account, go to the "My Flyers" tab, select the flyer you want to update, and click on the "Edit" button. You can also update your flyer with May or June information using the same steps. Your updated flyer will not automatically be sent to your April hosts, so you will need to manually share it with them. It is recommended to update your flyer at least once a month or whenever new products or promotions are released. You can also customize your flyer with your own branding and contact information by clicking on the "Edit" button and adding your personal touches before saving and printing.
Trish1953
Silver Member
Has anyone updated this flyer with April (or May or June) information on it? Thanks.

Trish in Texas
Future Director & Recruiter

Attachments

• Attention March Hosts.doc
    300.5 KB · Views: 304
I updated this but can't make the extra spice icon go away. Can anyone fix it for me?

Trish in Texas

Attachments

• Attention April Host 1.doc
    1.3 MB · Views: 247
  • April Special Includes Carafe or Trifle Bowl.doc
    652 KB · Views: 360
I think this worked. Remember to change the personal information in the word document. I've made sure there is room for a label/stamp for personal info in the PDF version.

Attachments

• Attention April Hosts pdf.pdf
    227.8 KB · Views: 253
  • Attention April Hosts.doc
    644.5 KB · Views: 295
Last edited:
Trish1953 said:
I updated this but can't make the extra spice icon go away. Can anyone fix it for me?

Trish in Texas

It was hard to get rid of the extra spice icon. Deleting it messes up the rest of the document. What I've done is replaced the spice icon with a flower and here is what I could manage.

Attachments

• Attention April Host 1.doc
    1.3 MB · Views: 341
Thanks, Tasha!

Trish in Texas
Future Director & Recruiter

Related to Update Your Flyer with April (or May/June) Info: Attention April Hosts

1. How do I update my flyer with April information?

To update your flyer with April information, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Flyers" tab. From there, select the flyer you want to update and click on the "Edit" button. You can then add any April information, such as new products or promotions, to your flyer before saving and printing.

2. Can I also update my flyer with May or June information?

Yes, in addition to April information, you can also update your flyer with May or June information. Simply follow the same steps as mentioned above and add any relevant information for those months before saving and printing your updated flyer.

3. Will my updated flyer automatically be sent to my April hosts?

No, your flyer will not automatically be sent to your April hosts. You will need to manually send the updated flyer to them or share it through your preferred method of communication, such as email or social media.

4. How often should I update my flyer with new information?

It is recommended to update your flyer with new information at least once a month, or whenever a new product or promotion is released. This will keep your hosts and customers informed about the latest offerings from Pampered Chef.

5. Can I customize my flyer with my own branding or contact information?

Yes, you can customize your flyer with your own branding and contact information. Simply click on the "Edit" button and add your logo, contact information, and any other personal touches you would like to include before saving and printing your flyer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • Suzyengl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • soinlove808