• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Well-Stocked Kitchen Sweepstakes

In summary, the couples can enter the wedding registry sweepstakes on Bridalgroup.com. They have to have a registration, but there is no purchase or payment necessary. The winner is announced in Modern Bride magazine.
Trish1953
Silver Member
Does anyone have more details about this sweepstakes that was announced in the Changeover Kit (back of Wedding Registry flyer)? Do they have to have be registered with a consultant to win? What's on the list of "Total Product Value ovver $3,600"?? Is that just PC stuff or does it include products from other vendors?

Have a couple interested in Registry and wanted to add this as an incentive to do through me.

Trish in Texas
Future Director & Recruiter

Sounds to me like it is a sweepstakes that you register for on Bridalgroup.com. At the bottom of the flyer it says "No purchase, payment or registration of any kind is necessary to enter." The couples enter to win $3600 of free PC products on Bridegroup.com and the winner is announced in Modern Bride magazine.

That's how I read it anyway.

I also noticed the dates ... they enter on Bridalgroup.com between 3/13/07 and 5/15/07. (on the back of the New Wedding Registry flyer in our spring paperwork box).
Joanne

When somebody registers for the sweepstakes on our website, do we get an email? Just curious.

Thanks, Jane

No we do not get an e-mail as far as I can tell I have one bride that I know has signed up and set up her registry.

I would contact all brides this weekend because the first drawing is Monday

Thanks, Kathy.

If you go to the entry to win and click on rules you can find a complete list of all the products someone would win. They do not need to have a wedding registry.

Last edited:
They do not have to be registered with PC's wedding registry. Nor do they even have to be engaged!

They will win the Well Stocked Kitchen, which is available for download behind CC.

This is what I got from HO when I asked if brides and grooms could enter three times (for each date listed):

"Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. Both Groom or Bride can enter the wedding registry sweepstakes, however, it is limited one entry per person."

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

That is weird it looks like the text on the entry page has changed. Or my memory is getting even worse as it seemed to indicate before that one should come back to enter each month. Weird.

I wonder if they were getting so many multiple entries from the same people that it was clogging up their databases? Of course, if you can only enter once, then the people who registered early on have a better chance of getting their name drawn.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

So, Tasha, you may be right.

This is what the Sweepstakes rules say (on the site where you register for the sweepstakes:

"Limit one entry per person/e-mail address, per months of April, May and June for the duration of the Sweepstakes Period. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address."

So, does that not seem like you can enter all three dates, if you use different email addresses? Most folks have a regular email address, a yahoo or other free account, and a business email address. So, I think they could enter three times.

Ugh! Maybe home office doesn't want folks to know that.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

1. What is the Well-Stocked Kitchen Sweepstakes?

The Well-Stocked Kitchen Sweepstakes is a promotion run by Pampered Chef that offers customers the chance to win a fully equipped kitchen worth over $1,000.

2. How do I enter the Well-Stocked Kitchen Sweepstakes?

To enter the sweepstakes, simply make a purchase of $75 or more on Pampered Chef products. You will automatically be entered into the drawing.

3. When does the Well-Stocked Kitchen Sweepstakes take place?

The sweepstakes runs for a limited time and the specific dates may vary. Please check the official rules or our website for the most up-to-date information.

4. What is included in the Well-Stocked Kitchen prize?

The prize includes a variety of Pampered Chef products such as cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and more. The exact items may vary but will total over $1,000 in value.

5. How will I know if I am the winner of the Well-Stocked Kitchen Sweepstakes?

The winner will be notified via email or phone within a few days of the end of the sweepstakes. The winner will also be announced on our website and social media pages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefLisa
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Trish1953
  • Kathytnt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • leshelman