• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lisa Asks: Any Well Stocked Kitchen Sweepstakes Winners?

In summary, Lisa says that she has not received any registries from the Well Stocked Kitchen Sweepstakes, but she has had two registries and one came from an inactive consultant. She also says that she has tried to recruit her friend many, many times, and that she would like to contact them.
ChefLisa
Hi all,

Did anyone get any registries from the Well Stocked Kitchen Sweepstakes? I have not.

Lisa

ChefLisa said:
Hi all,

Did anyone get any registries from the Well Stocked Kitchen Sweepstakes? I have not.

Lisa

I did get a Wedding Registry...not sure if it was a Home Office Lead (director lead) or from the Sweepstakes, though. Either way, YEAH!

I haven't gotten a Single Registry since we have started offering the service?! :( How is everyone else doing with theirs since we started this feature?

I haven't gotten any since the Well Stocked Kitchen Sweepstakes. I've had two, one being my best friend, since we started the service. The first had a total of $29.50 in sales. We'll see what my best friends ends up being! She's not getting married til October!

I have had several registries. But...I have been talking about it a lot. They could be from my shows, my emails, the waitress from dinner or anyone that they know. I have been telling people that they have nothing to lose by going to the website and registering. I did say to go to my website. If not they will ask if they are working with a consultant. If they say no they will be assigned to any random consultant and not me.

I have 10 open. 3 came from inactive consultants. 4 did not give me their personal information to contact them.

1 was a virtual shower that a past hostess put on. I kind of feel bad because I really didn't do much - except coach the bride a bit. As of now it is over $600!

I have tried to recruit the friend many, many times!

Good for you Elaine! I guess I should go more into depth at my shows, I just breifly mention we offer it!? And even did David's Bridal for a few months but got nothing out of it! :(

heat123 said:
Good for you Elaine! I guess I should go more into depth at my shows, I just breifly mention we offer it!? And even did David's Bridal for a few months but got nothing out of it! :(

Just curious... what do you do with/for David's Bridal?

I heard it on CS that cluster groups in certain states and areas were contracting with DB for 1 year & for ( $ 275 per month we got leads) so I asked my cluster if they wanted to and we signed on but after a year it was a total bust for everyone so needless to say we didn't resign!

Sounds like DB made out better!

Does anyone else use a "lead service" like this that actually WORKS?

I got one,But I don't know how I got it. The couple is from OK and I have never met them. Why would we get them from the sweepstakes? Did I miss something? Clueless in SC... LOL:confused:

Chefgirl2 said:
4 did not give me their personal information to contact them.

I don't like it when they don't give contact info. I have two right now that must have been HO leads because I don't know them. The first one only registered for $400 in stuff. When the sweepstakes came out, I wanted to contact them and let them know. I can understand they want their privacy but I would like the opportunity to send ONE letter congratulating them and offering my assistance. Does HO contact them when the season's change to see if they want any of the new stuff?

(Welcome back Elaine!)

GeorgiaPeach said:
I don't like it when they don't give contact info. I have two right now that must have been HO leads because I don't know them. The first one only registered for $400 in stuff. When the sweepstakes came out, I wanted to contact them and let them know. I can understand they want their privacy but I would like the opportunity to send ONE letter congratulating them and offering my assistance. Does HO contact them when the season's change to see if they want any of the new stuff?

(Welcome back Elaine!)

I agree with you Lisa ~ I would like to contact them as well. I have received notification from HO when they send an email to the couple letting them know about things that are going to be discontinued and new products.

I agree with you Lisa. I heard one consultant say you could buy them a small item as their first wedding gift to introduce yourself. But, if they said no contact then I feel that would be an invasion of their privacy.

Hi Lisa! It is nice to be back! Now if I could only get my shows to close.

You could buy them something from their registry and add a note saying that you are aware that they have chosen to not be contacted but that they are welcome to contact you for information on products, tips and recipes.

Thanks for registering with The Pampered Chef. Please accept this gift from me. (I am the consultant that is assigned to your registry.) You have asked that I not contact you and I will not. Feel free to contact me if you like for information about any of our products, tips or recipes. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!
Beth Brigham www. pamperedchef.biz/b_______

These leads are for directors and above right?

jasonmva said:
These leads are for directors and above right?
Yes. That is a perk of promoting!:p

I have gotten one registry and two HO Leads (I have called and left messages for both and will call back in a few days) from the Wedding Registry Sweepstakes.
Oh and Elaine - I am still struggling to get my 4/29 host to close her show too!!!

dannyzmom said:
I have gotten one registry and two HO Leads (I have called and left messages for both and will call back in a few days) from the Wedding Registry Sweepstakes.
Oh and Elaine - I am still struggling to get my 4/29 host to close her show too!!!
When it's a sweepstakes lead, do they actually tell you that? I haven't gotten one yet.

I don't know if this was answered yet, but someone in an earlier post asked if HO contacts the registrants when a new season starts. Yes they do. They receive an email detailing what's being discontinued and then another one when new products have been announced. I also think I remember seeing that they also received an email from the HO letting them know about the sweepstakes too.

As for how to get the most out of the registry, just tell EVERYONE about it. The majority of mine (which is really only a handful) have been referrals from others. One is a past host who contacted me after getting an email about our registry. I didn't even know she was getting married. It doesn't hurt to offer a little "finders fee" gift when you tell guests at shows to refer people to you.

Good luck everyone! I hope more sweepstakes leads start rolling in.

I just did! Now what?!

I didn't get a registry out of it. But, I did get a Cooking Show!

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Related to Lisa Asks: Any Well Stocked Kitchen Sweepstakes Winners?

1. Who is eligible to enter the "Lisa Asks: Any Well Stocked Kitchen Sweepstakes"?

The "Lisa Asks: Any Well Stocked Kitchen Sweepstakes" is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Pampered Chef and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter.

2. How do I enter the "Lisa Asks: Any Well Stocked Kitchen Sweepstakes"?

To enter, visit the Pampered Chef website and follow the instructions to complete the entry form. You may also enter by mail by sending a postcard with your name, address, email address, and phone number to the address listed in the official rules. Limit one entry per person per day.

3. When will the winners be chosen and notified?

The winners will be chosen in a random drawing on or about the 15th of each month during the sweepstakes period. They will be notified by email or phone within 7 days of the drawing. The winners' names will also be posted on the Pampered Chef website.

4. How many winners will there be in the "Lisa Asks: Any Well Stocked Kitchen Sweepstakes"?

There will be a total of five (5) winners in the "Lisa Asks: Any Well Stocked Kitchen Sweepstakes". One winner will be chosen each month during the sweepstakes period.

5. What is the prize for the "Lisa Asks: Any Well Stocked Kitchen Sweepstakes"?

The prize for each winner is a $250 Pampered Chef gift card, which can be used to purchase any products from our catalog or website. The total value of all prizes is $1,250.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
Pampered Laura
  • chefhorton
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies