• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the Well Stocked Kitchen List on CC for a Show?

In summary, the best way to determine what kitchen tools you need is to consider your cooking style and the types of meals you typically prepare. It is recommended to update your kitchen tools every 1-2 years for optimal performance. For beginner cooks, must-have tools include knives, a cutting board, measuring cups and spoons, a mixing bowl, and a skillet. To save space, invest in multi-functional tools and use vertical storage solutions. Essential tools for meal prep include a food processor, chef's knife, cutting board, vegetable peeler, and measuring cups and spoons.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I cannot find the well stocked kitchen list on CC??? I need it for a show tonight - 2 guests who want to register!
Can someone direct me to it please? I must be blind!

I don't see it there any more.

Here's a copy I saved.

Attachments

• wsklist_printable.pdf
    615.2 KB · Views: 296
Thanks Ann! Never thought of doing that. I actually did a search on CC and couldn't come up with it.

Hello there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble finding the well stocked kitchen list on CC. It can definitely be overwhelming trying to navigate through all the resources available. Have you tried checking the Resource Library on your consultant dashboard? It should be listed under the "Printables" section. If you're still having trouble, feel free to reach out to me and I'll be happy to help you locate it. Best of luck with your show tonight!

Related to Where Can I Find the Well Stocked Kitchen List on CC for a Show?

Q: How do I know what kitchen tools I need?

A: The best way to determine what kitchen tools you need is to think about the types of meals you typically cook and the techniques you use. This will help you prioritize which tools are essential for your cooking style.

Q: How often should I update my kitchen tools?

A: It is recommended to update your kitchen tools every 1-2 years. This ensures that your tools are in good condition and working properly.

Q: What are some must-have kitchen tools for beginner cooks?

A: Some must-have kitchen tools for beginner cooks include a set of knives, a cutting board, measuring cups and spoons, a mixing bowl, and a skillet.

Q: How can I save space in my kitchen with my tools?

A: One way to save space in your kitchen is to invest in multi-functional tools, such as a food processor that can also be used as a blender. You can also use vertical storage solutions to maximize space.

Q: What are some essential kitchen tools for meal prep?

A: Essential kitchen tools for meal prep include a food processor, a chef's knife, a cutting board, a vegetable peeler, and measuring cups and spoons. These tools can help make meal prep faster and more efficient.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefking
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
aried
  • mmilus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies