• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Disappointed After First Lead for Well Stocked Kitchen Sweepstakes

In summary, to enter the Well Stocked Kitchen Sweepstakes, you can fill out an entry form on the website, mail in a postcard, or attend a Pampered Chef party or event. The prize is a fully stocked kitchen worth over $1,000 and there is no limit to the number of entries, but each person can only win one prize. The winner will be announced within one week after the sweepstakes ends and there are no purchase requirements to enter.
Kathytnt
I just got my first lead for the Well Stocked Kitchen Sweepstakes. I am actually kind of disappointed. I did a bridal show in Mid April and told every bride they needed to go in and register for the sweepstakes by the end of the week to get into the first drawing. I guess if they entered they went through PamperedChef.com instead of my website.

I just got 2 leads this week too. I sent out my first newsletter and mentioned the sweepstake. One of my existing customers forwarded it to all her friends. I am hoping they turn into registries!

I just got my first wedding registry and my first entry to the wsks. Do we get anything if our bride wins?

ChltNCRenee said:
I just got my first wedding registry and my first entry to the wsks. Do we get anything if our bride wins?

A very happy bride!

While it's promoted towards the brides, I haven't found anything that it's required. I think anyone can enter.

Nope- anyone can enter. It's just marketed in the registry area because it's the same product list as the WSK registry list.

Related to Disappointed After First Lead for Well Stocked Kitchen Sweepstakes

1. How do I enter the Well Stocked Kitchen Sweepstakes?

To enter the Well Stocked Kitchen Sweepstakes, simply fill out the entry form on our website or mail in a postcard with your contact information. You can also enter by attending a Pampered Chef party or event.

2. What is the prize for the Well Stocked Kitchen Sweepstakes?

The prize for the Well Stocked Kitchen Sweepstakes is a fully stocked kitchen worth over $1,000, including a variety of Pampered Chef products and kitchen essentials.

3. Is there a limit to the number of entries for the Well Stocked Kitchen Sweepstakes?

No, there is no limit to the number of entries for the Well Stocked Kitchen Sweepstakes. However, each person is only eligible to win one prize.

4. When will the winner of the Well Stocked Kitchen Sweepstakes be announced?

The winner of the Well Stocked Kitchen Sweepstakes will be announced within one week after the sweepstakes ends. The exact date will be posted on our website and social media pages.

5. Are there any purchase requirements to enter the Well Stocked Kitchen Sweepstakes?

No, there are no purchase requirements to enter the Well Stocked Kitchen Sweepstakes. It is completely free to enter and you do not need to make any purchases to increase your chances of winning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefLisa
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Trish1953
Replies
Views
Pampered Laura
  • chefhorton
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies