• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create Your Perfect Registry: Tips for a Well-Stocked Kitchen

In summary, the must-have items for a well-stocked kitchen include a good set of knives, cookware, bakeware, mixing bowls, measuring cups and spoons, cutting boards, kitchen utensils, and a variety of kitchen gadgets. It is recommended to register for at least 8 place settings, specific brands for quality, and both individual items and sets. Some essential kitchen tools for beginner cooks include a chef's knife, cutting board, measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, and a good set of cookware.
kearstin
Is the "Well-Stocked Kitchen" info supposed to be available today or did I make that up???

I've got a bridal expo this weekend and was hoping to include that as an option for my Quick Registry.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I have a bridal event Saturday also and need this information. I just looked through the tutorial for the wedding registry and didn't see anything about it. I don't want to have to create a fake registry just to find out the info, but might have to if I can't find it anywhere else.

Has anyone seen what the "well-stocked kitchen" list includes?

FYI - It's up on our PWS's. It's not a list per se, but all the info is there.

Once I compile the list, I'll post it.

Found it! Here it is for everyone.

Attachments

• A WELL.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 350
Awesome - thanks for posting!!!

I added up the value of the products, and it's $3517.00 - with no doubles of anything! And there are things on that list that someone would really need doubles of, like the hot pad, stackable cooling rack, SA pieces, etc.

And there's a lot of room still to add things like the mini tart shaper, seasonings, BBQ tool bag, QSP, and even some of the spring items.

They have an "official" copy of it on CC now too.

1. What are the must-have items for a well-stocked kitchen?

The must-have items for a well-stocked kitchen include a good set of knives, cookware, bakeware, mixing bowls, measuring cups and spoons, cutting boards, and kitchen utensils. It is also important to have a variety of kitchen gadgets such as a vegetable peeler, can opener, and garlic press.

2. How many place settings should I register for?

We recommend registering for at least 8 place settings, as this is usually the standard for a dinner party. However, you can adjust the number based on your personal needs and the size of your family.

3. Should I register for specific brands or stick to generic items?

It is always a good idea to choose specific brands that you trust and have a good reputation for quality. This will ensure that you receive durable and long-lasting products for your kitchen.

4. What are some essential kitchen tools for beginner cooks?

Some essential kitchen tools for beginner cooks include a chef's knife, cutting board, measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, and a good set of cookware. A slow cooker, blender, and food processor are also helpful for preparing meals.

5. Is it better to register for individual items or sets?

It is recommended to register for both individual items and sets. Sets are great for items that you will use frequently, such as dinnerware and glassware, while individual items are better for specialty items or those that you may only use occasionally.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dyanna
  • chefhorton
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
RitaKey
  • Kathytnt