• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nervous What Do You Say on Phone?

Must have been a good day...I also got a potential host at the Post Office and a potential sale at the Court House. I guess I'm lucky I'm not shy about talking about how wonderful PC is! That's in addition to the two Catalog Show I got: one at the pharmacy and the other at the Farmer's Market. I'm really working hard to get the $125 worth of FREE products, so these are in addition to Cooking Shows.
Trish1953
Silver Member
I got my first Wedding Registry lead off my PWS (through Well-Stocked Sweepstakes). Since I don't recognize the person, what do I say to her when I call?

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Hi this is Trish with The Pampered Chef. Did I catch you at a good time?

If no, see when you can call again.
If yes, then say....I got a note here that you were interested in more information. Are you familiar with Pampered Chef?

And go from there!

I am sort of clueless about the registry believe it or not. I have 2 registered.
Do I need to do something?:confused:

chefkristin said:
I am sort of clueless about the registry believe it or not. I have 2 registered.
Do I need to do something?:confused:
Your not the only one!
I have 6 I have to follow up with, and haven't a clue of what to say or do!:eek:

My discussion went well. I just asked how she found my website and then what her particular situation was. I booked a show for her for August, when they move into their new house. Alas, I will miss the bennies from Shower or Registry, as she's getting married in 3 weeks. But, I'm hoping she has friends who might be getting married!

Must have been a good day...I also got a potential host at the Post Office and a potential sale at the Court House. I guess I'm lucky I'm not shy about talking about how wonderful PC is! That's in addition to the two Catalog Show I got: one at the pharmacy and the other at the Farmer's Market. I'm really working hard to get the $125 worth of FREE products, so these are in addition to Cooking Shows.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Trish1953 said:
My discussion went well. I just asked how she found my website and then what her particular situation was. I booked a show for her for August, when they move into their new house. Alas, I will miss the bennies from Shower or Registry, as she's getting married in 3 weeks. But, I'm hoping she has friends who might be getting married!

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant
That's great! I need to get out there. Farmer's market tomorrow. Lots of garage sales everywhere. Not planning to go to a court house. By the way, what were you doing there???:)

I think with registries if you have their name, I'd contact them if only to let them know that you are there for any questions or if they need help building their list. Also, you may want to ask if you can offer suggestions if you see a product on their list that has a great companion.

Related to Nervous What Do You Say on Phone?

What are some tips for overcoming nervousness when talking on the phone for work?

Some tips for overcoming nervousness when talking on the phone for work include practicing beforehand, taking deep breaths, and reminding yourself that you are prepared and knowledgeable about the topic you will be discussing.

How can I sound confident and professional on the phone?

To sound confident and professional on the phone, make sure to speak clearly and avoid filler words such as "um" or "like." It also helps to use a friendly and professional tone, and to listen actively to the person on the other end of the line.

What should I do if I forget what I wanted to say during a phone call?

If you forget what you wanted to say during a phone call, take a moment to gather your thoughts and refer back to your notes if you have them. You can also politely ask the person on the other end of the line to repeat their last statement while you gather your thoughts.

How can I handle difficult or unexpected questions during a phone call?

If you encounter difficult or unexpected questions during a phone call, stay calm and take a moment to think before answering. If you are not sure of the answer, it's okay to say you will follow up with more information later. Also, make sure to actively listen to the question and clarify any misunderstandings before answering.

Is it okay to ask for a phone call instead of communicating through email?

Yes, it is acceptable to request a phone call instead of communicating through email. In fact, a phone call can often be more efficient and effective for discussing important or complex matters. Just make sure to schedule the call at a mutually convenient time for both parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Pampered Laura
  • Trish1953
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Trish1953
  • Tig
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies