• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Say When Following up on Catalog Show Orders

In summary, the individual is looking for a phone script to use when following up on Catalog Show orders. They express their nervousness when on the phone and the desire for a guide to follow. They also mention wanting to thank customers for their order, offer monthly specials, and inquire about booking a show. A sample script is provided for their use, with the reminder to stay confident and make it their own.
pampered2007
Does anyone have a phone script that they use when following up on Catalog Show orders? I would like to make some calls and say that although I didn't have the opportunity to meet them, I would like to thank them for their order and ask them if they would like to receive notice of monthly specials by joining my email list. I would also like to ask them about booking a show from the host, but not sure how to "lead into" asking them. I like to have a phone script because I get nervous when I am on the phone.

Thanks in advance for your help :)

Check out the resources in the Online Traning center regarding Customer Care. There are some great script models on there.

Hi there! I completely understand your desire for a phone script. It can definitely help to have a guide to follow when making calls. Here's a potential script that you could use:"Hello, this is from [Your Business]. I wanted to reach out and thank you for placing an order through my catalog show. While I didn't have the opportunity to meet you in person, I wanted to express my gratitude for your support.I also wanted to let you know that I offer monthly specials and promotions for my customers. Would you be interested in receiving notification of these specials by joining my email list? It's a great way to stay updated on new products and promotions.Additionally, I wanted to ask if you would be interested in hosting a show. Hosting a show is a great way to earn free products and discounts. Are you open to discussing the possibility of hosting a show in the future?Thank you again for your order. I look forward to hearing from you and potentially working together in the future. Have a great day!"I hope this helps and gives you a starting point for your phone calls. Remember to stay confident and friendly, and don't be afraid to make the script your own. Good luck!

1. How long should I wait before following up on my catalog show orders?

We recommend following up within 3-4 days after the order was placed. This gives your customers enough time to receive their order and try out their new products, but also ensures that you are staying on top of the process.

2. What is the best way to follow up on catalog show orders?

The most effective way to follow up is through a phone call or personalized email. This allows you to have a direct conversation with your customer and address any questions or concerns they may have about their order.

3. What should I say when following up on catalog show orders?

When following up, it's important to thank your customer for their order and ask if they have any feedback or questions about their products. You can also offer additional tips or recipe ideas to help them make the most out of their purchase.

4. Should I offer any special promotions or incentives when following up on catalog show orders?

While it's not necessary, offering a small incentive such as a discount on their next purchase or a free product with their order can help encourage repeat business and show your appreciation for their support.

5. What if a customer hasn't received their order yet when I follow up?

If a customer hasn't received their order yet, apologize for the delay and offer to check on the status of their order for them. You can also offer to send a replacement or issue a refund if necessary. It's important to show that you are actively trying to resolve any issues and provide excellent customer service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Rule77
  • ejleinenbach
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies