• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Well-Stocked Kitchen List Ss 2015

In summary, the "Well-Stocked Kitchen List Ss 2015" is a comprehensive guide of essential kitchen tools and equipment recommended by Pampered Chef for a fully functional and efficient kitchen. It is suitable for all types of kitchens and can be adapted to different sizes and types. The list does not need to be purchased all at once and can be accumulated over time. While there are no specific brands recommended, investing in good quality and durable products is suggested. Most of the items on the list can be found at Pampered Chef, but they can also be purchased from other retailers.
raebates
Staff member
Does anyone have an updated well-stocked kitchen list? I'd like to be able to offer one to prospective shower hosts & brides.Thanks in advance.

Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

drat! I was hoping you'd get a response.

Well, I gave up and updated one on my own. Proofreading isn't my strong suit, so I'm counting on you, my Cheffer friends, to let me know if:
  1. I'm missing anything.
  2. I left something that's no longer available.
  3. I've got any misspellings.
Thanks so much.

Attachments

• Well-Stocked Kitchen List - SS2015.docx
    105.9 KB · Views: 535
Since there hasn't been any response, can I assume that means it's perfect? :rolleyes:

Looks good to me! I didn't see any typos and as far as I know, all of those things are still available. I just did a Housewarming show for a couple that will be getting married next year, but are combining households now and wanted to update their kitchen. Their wishlist contained very few of the items on your list. They chose lots of little gadgets, but not a single pan or cutting board. They did want knives and some of the metal bakeware, but I think when they actually go to cook, they're going to realize that in spite of having a lot of PC stuff, they don't really have what they need. I will definitely send this list to any customers who want to do something like this in the future.Thanks for taking the time to put it together.Shari in TX

My pleasure. I'm planning to offer this for prospective brides who sign up for my newsletter.

We no longer have the pinch bowls

Thank you, blueberrylady!

What is the purpose of the "Well-Stocked Kitchen List Ss 2015"?

The "Well-Stocked Kitchen List Ss 2015" is a comprehensive list of essential kitchen tools and equipment recommended by Pampered Chef for a fully functional and efficient kitchen.

Is the "Well-Stocked Kitchen List Ss 2015" suitable for all types of kitchens?

Yes, the list is designed to be adaptable to different kitchen sizes and types, whether it's a small apartment kitchen or a large restaurant kitchen.

Do I need to purchase all the items on the list at once?

No, the list is meant to serve as a guide for building a well-equipped kitchen over time. You can purchase the items gradually or as needed.

Are there any specific brands recommended for the items on the list?

While there are no specific brands recommended, we do suggest investing in good quality and durable products that will last longer and make cooking and baking easier.

Can I find all the items on the "Well-Stocked Kitchen List Ss 2015" at Pampered Chef?

Yes, most of the items on the list can be found at Pampered Chef. However, you are not limited to purchasing them from our company, and you can choose to purchase them from any retailer of your choice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • mmilus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pchefking