• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Guest Vs. Host Vs. Consultant Comparison Chart

In summary, Trish in Texas created a flyer that includes the new Kit information. The flyer still needs work, but Trish provides a summary of what she did. Tasha in Texas is always great at coming up with "just the right stuff." Maybe Tasha could update the flyer.
Trish1953
Silver Member
Has anyone redone the following flyer, to include the new Kit information?

Trish in Texas
Future Director and Recruiter
Just signed #3

Attachments

• What you get with $100 Fall 06.doc
    48.5 KB · Views: 408
I've never seen this before...good idea. One question though...how is everything that the consultant buys $4.29 or $4.28?

Ohhhhhhh it's all in the starter kit...duh

That's so cool!

Very cool flyer. We'll have to redo it for the NEW SS kit.

Where's Tasha when you need her? She's always so good at coming up with "just the right stuff." (She's great at doing flyers, etc.) Maybe she could update this. I'm having problems deciding which products to compare. Gee, can you tell I'm a Pisces?

Trish in Texas
Future Director & Recruiter
Just signed #3

It still needs work, but here's what I did... :p

Attachments

• If you spent $115.doc
    52 KB · Views: 335
Awsome!
amcclanaghan said:
It still needs work, but here's what I did... :p
Thanks girls for all your work!

Thank you, ladies!

That is awesome!! Thanks!

I fixed mine a little..with my purple boarder of course....LOL:D

Attachments

• If you Spent.doc
    52.5 KB · Views: 309
I saw one today at our spring kick off that I want. Kathy Yellets is the one who apparently came up with it. You buy packs of those super big 100 dollar bills at Wal-Mart or somewhere and you put one in a guest packet and when someone says I got a hundred dollar bill in my packet, you ask them to come up. You tell them that you can help them with the hundred. You can help them spend it, save it or earn it. You show a flier with a few pictures on it of what they could by with the hundred and ask if they see anything they want. You then say I could help you save it by hosting a show and you flip the flier over and it has lots more pictures for that hundred dollars and ask if they see anything they want and then you tell them that you can help them earn it because that is what you will be making doing the show. Anyone have this flier?

What is the "Guest Vs. Host Vs. Consultant Comparison Chart"?

The "Guest Vs. Host Vs. Consultant Comparison Chart" is a visual representation of the different roles and benefits of being a guest, host, or consultant at a Pampered Chef party.

What are the benefits of being a guest at a Pampered Chef party?

As a guest, you can enjoy delicious food and learn new recipes, as well as shop for high-quality kitchen products. You may also have the opportunity to earn free products or discounts through the party's host rewards program.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales at your party. You also have the opportunity to try out new products and exclusive recipes, as well as receive personalized cooking advice from a consultant.

What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

Becoming a consultant allows you to start your own business and make a commission on your sales. You also have the opportunity to earn free products, attend training and events, and build relationships with customers and fellow consultants.

How do I know which role is right for me?

It depends on your goals and interests. If you love cooking and trying new products, being a guest or host may be the best fit for you. If you are looking for a business opportunity and have a passion for Pampered Chef products, becoming a consultant may be the right choice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Trish1953
  • SpiritdancerIA
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Trish1953
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies