• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do Our Hosts Always Avoid Paying Full Price?

In summary, the "Our Hosts Never Pay Full Price" program at Pampered Chef allows hosts to earn free and discounted products by hosting a party. The benefits of hosting include receiving exclusive discounts and special offers, learning new cooking techniques and recipes, and having a fun and social event with friends and family. To become a host, simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a party, which can also be done virtually. There is no minimum purchase requirement for hosts to receive rewards, and rewards can still be earned through a virtual party. The more guests who attend and make purchases, the more rewards the host will receive.
Trish1953
Silver Member
I like this flyer, found in the files section. Can someone update it with the current information?

Trish in Texas
Future Director

Attachments

• Our Hosts Never Pay Full Price.doc
    615 KB · Views: 423
Does this work?This is my 1st time attempting something like this...so let me know if it works.
I like this flyer too!
Sheryl

Attachments

• Hosts never pay full price!.doc
    166 KB · Views: 432
Sheryl,

Thanks. There's a little wording I'll change (take out Woven Selections info). But, this is great!!!

Trish in Texas
Future Director

oopsOK, I took out the Woven Selections part. I think it would be best to just show the Host Special flyer instead of mentioning it in that section of text. That way you just have to change the flyer each month.

I'm so proud that I didn't have to ask my husband how to do any of it! There is hope for me yet!

Sheryl

Attachments

• Hosts never pay full price!.doc
    166 KB · Views: 425
This is a great flyer. Looks awesome

How did yall get the host special on the side like that??? I have been trying to do something like that and it is not working right. I just get upset and stop messing with it.

Nicky,
When you open the flyer you click on the camera (snapshot), then you can drag a box around what you want. Then you edit and paste into what you are creating. Hope this helps, I'm a novice too!

Sheryl

Can someone make one with the May specials?Jeanette

I forgot I wanted to say this a GREAT flyer! Thanks Trish!Jeanette

wow - you guys never cease to amaze me!

Thanks, everyone. I'm so glad I can always rely on my fellow Cheffers!

Trish in Texas
Future Director

Related to How Do Our Hosts Always Avoid Paying Full Price?

1. How does the "Our Hosts Never Pay Full Price" program work?

The "Our Hosts Never Pay Full Price" program allows hosts to earn free and discounted products by hosting a Pampered Chef party. The more guests who attend the party and make purchases, the more rewards the host will receive.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

By hosting a party, you can earn free and discounted products, learn new cooking techniques and recipes, and have a fun and social event with friends and family. Plus, as a host, you can also receive exclusive discounts and special offers.

3. How do I become a host and take advantage of the "Our Hosts Never Pay Full Price" program?

To become a host, simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a party. The consultant will provide you with all the necessary information and materials to make your party a success. You can also host a virtual party if you prefer.

4. Is there a minimum purchase requirement for hosts to receive rewards?

No, there is no minimum purchase requirement for hosts to receive rewards. However, the more guests who attend the party and make purchases, the more rewards the host will receive.

5. Can I still earn rewards if I cannot host a party in person?

Yes, you can still earn rewards by hosting a virtual party. Your consultant will provide you with a link to share with your guests, and they can make purchases through the link. You will still receive the same rewards as you would for an in-person party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Nancynap
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JanisF
  • Trish1953