• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Book a Show, Get the Host Benefit: Can You Do It?

In summary, the "Book a Show, Get the Host Benefit" promotion is a special offer for hosts who book a Pampered Chef party. To qualify, the party must have a minimum of $200 in guest sales, at least four buying guests, and be submitted within 10 days of the party date. The benefits include an extra $25 in free products for every $200 in guest sales and a free gift for parties with at least $600 in guest sales. This promotion can be combined with other host rewards and the rewards will be automatically applied to the host's order.
ivebeen4given
Ok here it goes. Can you have a guest at one show not buy something but book a show for a future date? and both of them will get the host benefit? so basically do you have to buy something at one party to book a party??

The guest may book a show without placing an order. Just add a guest - enter in the name and the booking date.

Yes, you can have a guest not buy anything and book a show. Just be sure to enter them in as a guest in P3 and put their booking date in just like you would for a buying guest.

No, she does not have to buy anything.Enter her in P3 as a guest and record the booking. Do not enter any items.I've had that happen...worked fine.

Ok, me & Diane were typing at the same time, but I guess she is faster than me!

Once again we are all typing at the same time. :)

Non-buying guests can book shows and past host will receive booking benefit at that non-buying guests' shows. Just be careful if your PP+ is set to automatically round-up orders. You will have someone with a $1 non-order!!

GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE!:balloon:

Wow - this definitely is the place to get an answer quickly, hey?

dianevill said:
Wow - this definitely is the place to get an answer quickly, hey?

...or useless facts...or someone's opinion...or... ;) :D

How long does it take for a Past Host number to show up on CC?

Past Host Number??just bumping to see if anyone knows how long it takes for a past host number to show up on CC???

Usually within 24 hours. I had this happen last week and it showed up the next night

Related to Book a Show, Get the Host Benefit: Can You Do It?

What is the "Book a Show, Get the Host Benefit" promotion?

The "Book a Show, Get the Host Benefit" promotion is a special offer for hosts who book a Pampered Chef party. It allows them to earn additional rewards and benefits on top of the standard host rewards.

How do I qualify for the "Book a Show, Get the Host Benefit" promotion?

To qualify for this promotion, you must book and hold a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in guest sales. The party must also have at least four buying guests and be submitted within 10 days of the party date.

What are the benefits of the "Book a Show, Get the Host Benefit" promotion?

The benefits of this promotion include an extra $25 in free products for the host for every $200 in guest sales, as well as a free gift for the host if the party has at least $600 in guest sales.

Can I combine the "Book a Show, Get the Host Benefit" promotion with other host rewards?

Yes, the "Book a Show, Get the Host Benefit" promotion can be combined with our other host rewards. This means that hosts can earn even more free products and discounts by booking a party and taking advantage of this promotion.

How do I redeem the "Book a Show, Get the Host Benefit" rewards?

The rewards from this promotion will be automatically applied to your host order. You can choose your free products and redeem your host discount when placing your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • meganmcg
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • allisonw