• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding the Host Benefit: Eligibility Questions Answered

In summary, host benefit eligibility refers to the requirements a host must meet in order to receive benefits from hosting a Pampered Chef party. Eligibility can be determined by contacting a consultant or checking the current host special on the website. Virtual party hosts are also eligible for benefits, which can be used towards the purchase of Pampered Chef products with certain restrictions and expiration dates. To maximize benefits, hosts can invite more guests, promote the party on social media, and encourage guests to book their own parties with the help of a consultant.
turtle15
Can someone explain to me how this works. Are both hosts eligible for the host benefit, or do they have to choose who gets it?

Re: Co-host?They have to decide who gets what. But I do believe by making them co-host that they both get the 10% for the next year. If that is not correct, someone please correct me.

Re: Co-host?They pick who gets the host special, they share in the free product and the half price products, and they both get 10% for a year. I suggest that the host that gets the host special at their show should let the other host get the host special if someone books a show off them. They are both getting something 60% off.

Re: Co-host?I had two sisters co-host. The one took the Free Products, the other bought the Host special. One was out on disability and the other employed, so it was kind and easy for them to defer to one another. Both will get the 10% off for the next year.

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I would be happy to explain how the host benefits work. Both hosts are eligible for the host benefit, but they have the option to choose who receives it. However, if they cannot come to a decision, the benefit will be split between the two hosts. I hope this helps clarify things for you! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

Related to Understanding the Host Benefit: Eligibility Questions Answered

1. What is the host benefit eligibility?

The host benefit eligibility refers to the requirements that a host must meet in order to receive benefits from hosting a Pampered Chef party. These requirements may vary depending on the type of party and the current host special.

2. How do I know if I am eligible for the host benefits?

You can check your eligibility for host benefits by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by checking the current host special on our website. Generally, hosts must have a minimum amount of party sales and at least one booking from their party in order to be eligible for benefits.

3. Can I still receive host benefits if I host a virtual party?

Yes, virtual party hosts are also eligible for host benefits as long as they meet the minimum party sales and booking requirements. Your consultant can help you set up a virtual party and provide more information on how to earn host benefits.

4. Are there any restrictions on using host benefits?

Host benefits can only be used towards the purchase of Pampered Chef products and cannot be redeemed for cash. Additionally, they may have an expiration date, so it is important to use them before they expire.

5. How can I maximize my host benefits?

There are a few ways to maximize your host benefits, such as inviting more guests to your party, promoting your party on social media, and encouraging guests to book their own parties. Your Pampered Chef consultant can also provide tips and strategies to help you earn the most benefits from your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennsRAQ
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
turtle15
  • ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies