• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can an Organization Book off of a Regular Show?

In summary, an organization can book off of a cooking show so that the host can get the booking benefit when the organization has it's fundraiser. To do this, the organization needs to put the organizer's name on the initial show's booking list. The orders still get shipped to the church, but the organizer is the person who's name is on the initial show's booking list.
Christ Follower
Gold Member
Anyone know if an organization can book off of a cooking show so that the host can get the booking benefit when the organization has it's fundraiser?

If so, how would I put that in? Under the organizations name or the person at the organization running the fundraiser's name?

When I have done that in the past, I booked it under the organizer's name, and then the past host was able to get the monthly special during the fundraiser.

That's what I was hoping. I think my church may be doing a fundraiser off the church's secretary's show. But she MAY end up being the organizer for it. Not sure yet.

Yep, I've done it twice before.

That's what I've done too, with no troubles.

So you all have just put a person's name in there as the booking? How does PC know that that is the organization once the fundraiser does hold? ie.. when I put in the fundraiser, it wont have her name on it, it will have the church's name on it.

When you submit the fundraiser, you need to put the organizer's name. So that name would be the person who's name is on the initial show's booking list.

Make sense??? I think I confused myself there!! LOL :eek:

You still have to enter the name of the chairperson--that's what I put as the booking.

But do the orders still get shipped to the church then? I am probably making this more confusing than it is.

Organization: Calvary Chapel
Name: organizer's name
Address: Church's address

Is that right?

Christ Follower said:
But do the orders still get shipped to the church then? I am probably making this more confusing than it is.

Organization: Calvary Chapel
Name: organizer's name
Address: Church's address

Is that right?

Do like you did with the organization and name of chairperson. For the address you can put c/o and list the name of who it is to be delivered to and the next line the address if you don't want it shipped to the church otherwise just put the church address.

You can always put whatever shipping address you'd like--it doesn't matter.

Thanks ladies! This is my first fundraiser and I have been doing PC for a year and a half now. Hope it goes through!

Good luck, Ellen and do keep us posted! I am sure it will be succesful and a very good learning experience!

1. Can an organization book a regular show with Pampered Chef?

Yes, organizations such as schools, churches, and non-profits can book a regular show with Pampered Chef.

2. What is a regular show with Pampered Chef?

A regular show with Pampered Chef is a cooking demonstration and sales event hosted by an organization at their location, such as a school or church. A Pampered Chef consultant will showcase products and take orders, and a portion of the sales will go towards the organization.

3. How does an organization benefit from booking a regular show with Pampered Chef?

Organizations can benefit from booking a regular show with Pampered Chef by earning a percentage of sales as a fundraiser, receiving free products based on sales, and having the opportunity to introduce their members to high-quality kitchen tools and cooking tips.

4. How can an organization book a regular show with Pampered Chef?

To book a regular show with Pampered Chef, an organization can contact a local consultant or reach out to Pampered Chef directly. The consultant will work with the organization to schedule a date and time for the show and provide all the necessary information and materials.

5. Is there a minimum sales requirement for organizations to book a regular show with Pampered Chef?

Yes, there is a minimum sales requirement for organizations to book a regular show with Pampered Chef. This requirement may vary depending on the size of the organization and their location. It is best to discuss this requirement with a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meganmcg
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Schylie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • raebates