• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting Themed Party Ideas for 30-Somethings: How to Spice Up Your Next Event

In summary, the conversation suggests various theme ideas for a party for a 28-year-old and her friends in their 30s. Some suggestions include a sip & dip show with dip recipes and drinks, a catalog show, a brunch, a Desperate Housewives party, a Margaritaville/Jimmy Buffet themed party, and a Halloween themed party. The participants also share links to files and resources for these themes.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
What was it?
I need some ideas.
I have a friend backing out of a party, and I need to pump it up w/ a theme.
She is 28, and her friends are around thier 30's.
They have told her that they don't want to go to a show,
so I am looking to excite them w/ a themed party.
Any suggestions?

You could do a sip & dip show, with some dip recipes like the touch down taco dip and the dill dip using the pantry dill seasoning (there a bunch of dip recipes at joycesfinecooking.com) and make some drinks in the quick stir pitcher...maybe margaritas?? Like a girls night out!

Maybe you should ask them if they'd rather it be a catalog show?

I've had success with a Brunch, Sip N Dip, Price is Right, Desperate Housewives and Margarita Maddness shows.

what did you do for the Desperate Housewives party?

You can find files on everything suggested here by clicking on files & then typing part of the name into the search box for example: "sip" or "desperate" or "price".

Yes, I searched the files and found everything for the DH show here and just based my outline on what I found.

thanks!!!!!!!

Margaritaville/Jimmy Buffet was a hit for me this summer. I actually got a lot of bookings just for mentioning that idea at a show. I used the Quick-Stir pitchers and did the "Cheeseburger in Paradise" ring. I posted files out there on it.

This month, I'm doing two Halloween Theme parties where "costumes are optional" and they get a prize. I'm ordering a bunch of the "Halloween my safe cutters" off the to give away to the costumed guests.

Joanne

Thanks ladies,
I too couldn't find the desperate housewives file.
If anyone has that or the margaritaville party, can you please email the fliers, info, etc.
Thanks
[email protected]

What is a "Most Successful Show"?

A "Most Successful Show" is a term used by Pampered Chef to describe a cooking demonstration or party that results in the highest sales and bookings. It is a great way for hosts to earn free products and for guests to learn about our products and cooking tips.

What are the benefits of hosting a "Most Successful Show"?

As a host of a "Most Successful Show", you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales and bookings from your show. You also have the opportunity to learn new recipes and cooking techniques from our consultants. Plus, it's a fun and social way to gather friends and family for a cooking experience.

How can I ensure my show is a "Most Successful Show"?

To have a successful show, it's important to invite as many guests as possible and encourage them to bring friends. You can also promote your show on social media and offer incentives for guests who bring additional bookings. Our consultants will also provide tips and strategies to help make your show a success.

What type of products are featured in a "Most Successful Show"?

A "Most Successful Show" typically features our most popular and best-selling products, as well as new and seasonal items. Our consultants will tailor the products and recipes to fit the theme and preferences of your guests.

Can I still have a "Most Successful Show" if I'm not an experienced cook?

Absolutely! Our consultants are trained to make the cooking experience fun and easy for all skill levels. They will guide you and your guests through the recipes and offer helpful tips along the way. Plus, our products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hlynn424
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • raebates