• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Harley Davidson Themed Party: Can You Help?

In summary, a woman wants to book a show and asked me if I could come up with a party that has a theme related to her love of Harley Davidson. I came up with BBQ since she rides a Hog. There's a great cookbook for the deep covered baker that has lots of pork recipes to use.
SuzieQ1973
So, I have a woman who wants to book a show and asked me if I could come up with a party that has a theme related to her love of Harley Davidson!!!!

Not even at this a week and already a challenge has come my way so hopefully some of you will have an idea (or ten - HA HA) to see if I can really come up with a great theme for her.....

:eek:

THANKS!!!

How about BBQ? Do you have the deep covered baker?

PORK bbq, since she rides a Hog! :D

Anything with pork to represent the hog.

PORK! Thanks!!!! Thats a great idea! Whatever I don't have yet Pampered Chef wise (since I literally just started on March 3 and I don't even have my kit yet LOL - I can borrow from my Director) - but in addition to my kit so far I ordered the Tool Tunabout, Rotary Grater, Deep Covered Baker, Can Opener, Can Strainer, and Easy Opener. I AM OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS ON ANY OTHER ITEMS THAT YOU FIND REALLY USEFUL THAT I MAY WANT TO CONSIDER FOR STARTING OUT.....I need to be fully prepared because I am only on day 3 and I have 2 shows book plus my grand opening/kick off night coming up on the 15th and a book party in the works as well.

Can someone email me some Pork recipes to use PLEASE? My email is [email protected] I am so glad I came across this site - this is awesome for us newbies! I am trying to put together a theme book this weekend to start showing to potential hosts to get them interested (since it is mostly friends to start I already know what they like so I am using that to market a booking).

There's a great cookbook for the deep covered baker. Scroll to the bottom, last page on this link:

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f7/recipes-product-12982/index6.html

In it should be lots of pork recipes you can use. She may like the BBQ Pork sandwiches. Welcome to The Pampered Chef and Chef Success! Sounds like you're setting yourself off to a strong and successful start! Keep it up and much success!

WOW - that is an awesome thread!!!! Thanks for showing me where that was......It is so awsome to have this community and for everyone to help each other and share all of this information......

1. What type of products does Pampered Chef offer that would be suitable for a Harley Davidson themed party?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that would be perfect for a Harley Davidson themed party. Our stoneware collections, such as the Rockcrok® Dutch Oven or the Large Round Stone, are great for cooking and serving dishes like BBQ ribs or chili. Our grilling tools, such as the BBQ Basting Brush or the BBQ Grill Basket, are perfect for cooking up Harley Davidson themed recipes on the grill. And don't forget about our decorative serving pieces, like our Harley Davidson Chip & Dip Set or our Harley Davidson Bottle Opener, which will add a fun touch to your party decor.

2. Can you provide recipe ideas for a Harley Davidson themed party?

Yes, we have plenty of recipe ideas that would be perfect for a Harley Davidson themed party. Some suggestions include BBQ pulled pork sliders, biker burgers with bacon and cheddar, and Harley Davidson themed cupcakes. We also have a variety of recipes on our website that can be searched by keyword, so you can easily find dishes that fit your party theme.

3. Do you offer any Harley Davidson themed kitchen tools or utensils?

Yes, we offer several Harley Davidson themed kitchen tools and utensils. Our Harley Davidson Spatula and our Harley Davidson Measuring Spoon Set are both functional and fun additions to any kitchen. We also have a Harley Davidson Apron and Oven Mitt Set that will keep you looking stylish while cooking at your party.

4. Can you help with party planning and decorations for a Harley Davidson themed party?

While we do not offer party planning services, we are happy to provide ideas and inspiration for your Harley Davidson themed party. We have a variety of blog posts and recipes on our website that can help you plan the perfect party. Additionally, our decorative serving pieces and kitchen tools can add a fun touch to your party decor.

5. Are there any special promotions or discounts for purchasing Pampered Chef products for a Harley Davidson themed party?

We do not currently have any specific promotions or discounts for purchasing products for a Harley Davidson themed party. However, we do offer monthly specials and discounts on select products, so be sure to check our website or reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JayBPC
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • littlemaisyPC