• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Spice Up My Mexican Theme Show

In summary, if you want to spice up a Mexican themed show, Touchdown Taco Dip and the Taco Ring are good choices. If you want to do a dessert, try a microwave cake.
sharon66
Can someone plzzzzzzzzz help me w/ mexican theme show my host wants me to do a demo but i cant do lik a salsa. This show is SO HUGE for me plzzz help me in spiceing up this mexican theme show?

Last edited:
Touchdown Taco Dip, as well as the famous Taco Ring, are always good Mexican choices!!

Also, if you do two recipes, I'd recommend something chocolate for dessert!! Like....microwave cake!!

Your choice will depend on if your hostess wants a "Mexican" theme or real Mexican food.

If you are going for the theme I would recommend the Chicken Enchilada ring or the Taco ring. Do the bell pepper cut with the v-shape blade for the guac. or sour cream or whatever. Serve sides in the small chillzanne bowl--nothing sells these better than great guacamole or sour cream. DO NOT put salsa in them as the container will smell like Salsa forever!

If you have a crowd that wants real Mexican food look at the translated recipes from Una Muestra. I highly recommend the pineapple upside down skillet cake. If your crowd is Latin, whatever you do, use the cookware and show it's versatility. Emphasise the half price hostess incentive and watch the bookings come in.

Something very different in our cultures is that in the summer we use the stove just as much as the fall, probably because we make more things on the stove top than in the oven.

Enchilladas in the oven-tha's just weird.

Last edited:
Your choice will depend on if your hostess wants a "Mexican" theme or real Mexican food.

If you are going for the theme I would recommend the Chicken Enchilada ring or the Taco ring. Do the bell pepper cut with the v-shape blade for the guac. or sour cream or whatever.

If you have a crowd that wants real Mexican food look at the translated recipes from Una Muestra. I highly recommend the pineapple upside down skillet cake. If your crowd is Latin, whatever you do use the cookware and show it's versatility.

Hi there! I would be happy to help you with ideas for your Mexican theme show. One option could be to demonstrate how to make a delicious guacamole or a tasty Mexican dip using our Pampered Chef products. You could also show your guests how to make homemade tortilla chips or a flavorful seasoning mix for tacos or fajitas. Another idea could be to showcase our versatile kitchen tools that can be used to create traditional Mexican dishes such as enchiladas, quesadillas, or tamales. Don't forget to incorporate some fun and interactive elements, like having guests help assemble a build-your-own taco bar or hosting a margarita making station. I hope these suggestions help spice up your show and make it a huge success! Good luck!

1. What recipes would you recommend for a Mexican theme show?

For a Mexican theme show, we recommend our classic guacamole recipe, chicken enchiladas, homemade salsa, and Mexican street corn. We also have a variety of dessert options such as churros, flan, and tres leches cake.

2. Can I use Pampered Chef products for Mexican cooking?

Absolutely! Our products are versatile and can be used for a variety of cuisines, including Mexican. Our stoneware is perfect for making homemade tortilla chips and our food chopper makes quick work of chopping onions and peppers for salsa.

3. What kitchen tools do I need for a Mexican theme show?

For a Mexican theme show, we recommend having a food processor or chopper, a stoneware baking dish, a large mixing bowl, and a quality chef's knife. Optional tools include a tortilla press for homemade tortillas and a molcajete for making authentic guacamole.

4. Can you provide tips for hosting a successful Mexican theme show?

To ensure a successful Mexican theme show, we recommend preparing as much as you can in advance, such as chopping vegetables and marinating meat. Have all your ingredients and tools ready to go before starting the show. Also, don't be afraid to get your guests involved in the cooking process. It adds to the fun and creates a more interactive experience.

5. Are there any vegetarian or gluten-free options for a Mexican theme show?

Yes, we have a variety of vegetarian and gluten-free options for a Mexican theme show. Some ideas include vegetarian enchiladas, black bean and corn salsa, and gluten-free tortilla chips made with our stoneware. We also have a selection of gluten-free seasonings and sauces to add flavor to your dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
Replies
Views
pclady213
Replies
Views
lakamper