• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Post Your Theme Show Choices Here!

In summary, the conversation is about a consultant asking for help in creating a master sheet with all the different theme show ideas. The consultant shares some of their own ideas, such as "Margaritaville," "Chocolate," "Mommy & Me," "Dress Your Banana," and "Thrill of the Grill." Other consultants also share their ideas, including "Newlywed Game," "Couples," "Salad Frenzie," "Mommy's Day Out," and more. They also discuss sharing consultant sheets and games for each theme in order to compile a comprehensive list for hosts to choose from.
gilliandanielle
I am working on my booking binder for my upcoming Sneak Peek show, and I really want to make my theme show section sparkle. Please post your sheets that list all your different shows, and if possible a sentence or two that explains what it is. I am going to make a master sheet with all the kinds on it. I promise I will post it here if you help me!!

Here's my list...Gillian,
"Margaritaville" - Popular one this summer. I make Margaritas (or any other alcoholic drink) in the Quick - Stir Pitchers, Cheeseburger in Paradise Ring, Strawberry Margarita Cake - Fluted pan in micro. Finish "Margaritaville" Song Lyric Quiz (Let me know if you want me to email it to you)

"Chocolate" - Focuses on Chocolate recipes. I have a "Tips on Chocolate" flyer I give out with a "Choclate" game (I can send them all to you)

"Mommy & Me" - Show Moms can bring their kids too, even toddlers - usually have some hands on for the little one (Pancake in Large Bar Pan) Flyers on Kid friendly PC Items

"Dress your Banana" - Banana Split show
"Thrill of the Grill" - Out on patio, grilling. I had fun at this one!

I hope that helps. I don't actually have them in a binder, but if you are willing to share, maybe I will get organized!! Usually when I mention "Margaritaville" at a show I always get 1 booking and the host is excited. I've found that I don't sell much at the actual show - because they are just inviting a few close friends, but each show closed over $600 by the time they collect outside orders.

Thanks!!
Joanne

Joanne, I would be interested in any of your theme show ideas, if you can send me the games you play with each, I really would love that...my e-mail address is [email protected]

Thank you,

Here are a few that I have thought of..... I can email them to you if your intrested in them. The newlywed game: invite all people who have been recently married in the past six months or are engaged to be married. Couples- invite people who are dating or married couples for an evening out away from the kids and show them how to bring back the family to their kitchen table. A Salad Freenzie: making salads that are from the SB's cookbook that are simple and easy to do. Mommy's dayout: invite young mom's to host a party invie other young mom's either with chuch or school's or daycare etc.These are jsut a few ideas that I have came up with.

Thanks for the ideas and keep them coming! My kids are still awake (it is only noon in Alaska) and I am going to compile them during nap time. Joanne- if you could e-mail me all the "consultant stuff" like recipes and games that you have for your shows I will make consultant sheets that go with each theme in the binder. Thanks again and I am excited to see more ideas!

ChefinHarmony
Could you send me the information for the shows ideas you had posted, my email is [email protected]

Thanks!

ChefinHarmony~`

Would you mind either posting your info about the chocolate show or e-mailing them to me ([email protected]) I really like the idea and would like to offer it! Thanks so much!

Here is my labor of love!Thanks for all your help! If you have a theme show not suggested please post it and I will add it later. I have been working on this for 3 straight hours and I need to get up and stretch! Here is what I have so far. Please let me know if you see a typo or something that doesn't make sense!

Attachments

• Master Theme Show List.doc
    48 KB · Views: 1,277
Thanks for sharing your list!! I am trying to compile a listing for my hosts to choose from and plan on listing some of your ideas. Thanks for helping a newbe!

I'm glad to help. I had to do it anyway, so why re-invent the wheel. I have the consultant sheets that go with some of the themes that I will post as I find them!

That is so cool how everyone has so many ideas of theme shows!!! Very creative ways to sell!!! :)

Does anyone have any that I left out? The grilling show isn't on there because I can't even light a grill!!

gilliandanielle said:
Thanks for all your help! If you have a theme show not suggested please post it and I will add it later. I have been working on this for 3 straight hours and I need to get up and stretch! Here is what I have so far. Please let me know if you see a typo or something that doesn't make sense!
wow! That's great, thanks!!!
chefinharmony-would you either post or e mail me your margaritaville party info. I would greatly appreciate the recipes and games. (or where to find the recipes if it's to much trouble to send them). Thank you.

gilliandanielle said:
Thanks for all your help! If you have a theme show not suggested please post it and I will add it later. I have been working on this for 3 straight hours and I need to get up and stretch! Here is what I have so far. Please let me know if you see a typo or something that doesn't make sense!
wow! That's great, thanks!!!
chefinharmony-would you either post or e mail me your margaritaville party info. I would greatly appreciate the recipes and games. (or where to find the recipes if it's to much trouble to send them). Thank you.

I like the idea of this one too. I got it off this board a couple wks ago. I haven't tried it yet.

Attachments

• DR[1]. PHIL Invitation.doc
    45.5 KB · Views: 495
MargaritavilleOkay, I had so many request for this one. I modified an invite that was on here go so many ideas from this board, so I can't take the credit. I did hear that the Jimmy Buffet stuff is copyrighted, but I just removed some words from the lyrics (got that right off a webpages).

I usually do one main dish, have a dessert ready or do a micro cake, and then we focus on drinks.

I have to admit, every show has closed about $300 at the time of the show because the Host usually only invites her close girlfriends, but by the time we close the show they have all been $600+ with outside orders.

Enjoy!!

Joanne

Attachments

• margaritavillepostcards.doc
    91 KB · Views: 620
  • JimmyBuffettMargaritavillequiz.doc
    20 KB · Views: 640
  • Margaritaville.doc
    28 KB · Views: 815
Gillian,
I really like your list of parties, but for those of use who are newer to PC, could you make a consultant version that shows what recipes/tools/games, etc. that you would use at the show?

Thank you!

Thank you. thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!:D

Here are the consultant info sheets that I have so far. I haven't looked throught them at all, and 99% of them came from here. I will keep adding to the list as I find them!

Attachments

• chocolatequiz2.doc
    214 KB · Views: 451
  • chocolateinfo.doc
    52.5 KB · Views: 515
  • bananagame.doc
    20 KB · Views: 423
  • Baked Potato Bar Show demo ideas.doc
    48 KB · Views: 559
  • A Pampering Wow.doc
    6.1 KB · Views: 662
Here's some more:

Attachments

• Pampered Chef Kitchen Olympics.doc
    18.5 KB · Views: 435
  • pampered bride outline.doc
    24.4 KB · Views: 493
  • grillrecipes.doc
    44 KB · Views: 568
  • dress your banana.doc
    31 KB · Views: 364
  • Ice cream pie recipes.doc
    32 KB · Views: 461
I think this is the last of them but I will add more if I find them!

Attachments

• PamperedPoochrecipes.doc
    40 KB · Views: 414
  • POWER COOKING file with edits.doc
    104.4 KB · Views: 981
  • Prevent Stoneware Phobia.doc
    11.4 KB · Views: 561
  • WhokilledPamPerchef[1].doc
    35.9 KB · Views: 517
More ideas:

Couples shows, brunch shows, hawaiian luau shows, a general dessert show, ice cream show, italian show, pajama party, sip and dip, grilling show, holiday theme shows, tea party theme, patriotic theme, asian theme, cajun theme, fiesta theme, just a bite (appetizers).

I did a "Mexican Theme". I made sangria, fiesta nachos and the Taco Ring. :)

Thank you, Gillian!Thank you so much, Gillian! I appreciate your time and energy.

You are SO welcome! I love sharing things that I would have to do anyway!

More show ideas, A Birdes Day out.--- get the bride and her friends together for a day of pampering Pamperd Chef Style. Harvest Theme Show- use allthe fall products and make a harvest recpipe to indroduce the new fall products!!!

Good ideas Leah!

My favorite theme show is a Fuzzy Slipper show. Everyone - including the consultant :D is comfy!!

I like Sip N Dip shows.
I make 2 or 3 dips
Sangria or
Margaritas
Iced Tea
These are such an easy demo and everybody has a great time!

gilliandanielle said:

I love all these. But what are the games that you play at these? Especially the Whodunit? Thanks!!!

I don't have anything in particluar for the Whodunit shows, but I know there are many choices in the files if you search for them. Look up murder mystery shows and see what you can find. Good luck with your theme shows!

here is my murder mystery for you...I've done it a few times and everyone loves it. I don't use the script word for word sometimes, once you know it you can mix it up a little bit. I also have the individual parts if you want, although it's easy enough to copy and paste the parts for each person onto one sheet each.

Attachments

• Murder at Hotel.doc
    57 KB · Views: 445
Thanks Muppetgal! I couldn't remember who posted the script the first time!

My theme show binder as well as Muppet gals is posted in the files section if anyone would like to look at them. Just put theme show in the search prompt.

By the way your document looks very nice. My most popular ones has been the mexican theme show and the murder mystery.

and thanks to muppet gal's great script I didn't have to put much work into the murder mystery one.

Has anyone added to the master theme list??? If not let me know I will add the additions to the Master Theme Show list and then repost it!!! I have a host that might be intrested in doing a theme show but I wanted to give her a pretty good idea of what can be done at a show !!! Thanks

I know this is a few months old but wanted to bump to see if anyone had any other fresh ideas.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Eringelliott
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedChefLayla
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Liz Bradshaw