• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How many confirmed guests does this host already have for her upcoming party?

In summary, my Feb. hosts told me that they have been talking to people about the party and that they have already confirmed 10-12 guests.
ChefJoyJ
Not to count my chickens before they hatch, but I just spoke to one of my Feb hosts (Feb. 12) to do my first host coaching call and to check on the status of her invite list (due yesterday). She works with my husband and they have been swamped, so she told me it is almost finished, but not quite done due to work, which I totally understand. Anyway, she told me she's been talking to people about the party and she already has 10-12 confirmed guests!! :eek: :love: We haven't even sent out the invites yet! :)

As I said, not to count my chickens before they hatch, but it looks like it's shaping up to be a rockin' show. She was funny when she told me...she said, "It's looking like it might be a decent turn out, not huge, but decent." When I asked how many, she said she already had 10-12 confirmed. :eek: Needless to say, I told her it was fantastic and I'm looking forward to the response we get from her invites. Since it's 2 days before Valentine's Day, we're doing a Chocolate Bliss show, which should entice a few more ladies...yummy!

Just wanted to share my excitement! :)

That's awesome, Joy! 2008 sounds likes it's going to be a great year for you. You are doing wonders with your business!!! Keep up the good work. You ROCK! :)

Joy, you are off to such a great start! I wish you were my recruit.

Now go take those online courses and get the free stuff/entry from completing them!

At every turn, I have been thwarted by this stuff. I joined when no promotion was going on (hadn't found ChefSuccess). I recruited & promoted to Future Director when no promotion was going on. I wasted a crapload of money on my 4th month kit enhancement for stuff that got restyled one month later because my director gave me no direction.

You are way ahead of the 8 ball!

I attached a chocolate bliss invite just to help

Attachments

• Chocolate Bliss HALF sheet Invite MINE.doc
    230.5 KB · Views: 231
not to steal your limelight....... i had a girl today who is hosting a show in feb. and she said she had 35 people on her list to send invitations to so that ... also on top of that she was going to send out a heads up email to her friend that an evititation was going to come from me!!!! how cool is that?

allisonserna said:
I attached a chocolate bliss invite just to help

I LOVE this invite! But it won't let me change the info to mine, or add in the hosts info.....what do I need to do to be able to change the info???

when you view docs online, you have to save it first then modify it or pm me with your email and I'll email it over to you.

allisonserna said:
when you view docs online, you have to save it first then modify it.
oops! That was the problem - I use Open Office, and I was so excited when I saw it that I saved it as just an OO doc, and not a Word Doc.!:eek:

Joy, you are off to a great start - I remember you having a $1,000 first show, right?

Keep up the good work and have FUN!

ChefBeckyD said:
I LOVE this invite! But it won't let me change the info to mine, or add in the hosts info.....what do I need to do to be able to change the info???

I used the invite off CC for my Saturday show. She only had a list of 15 - yikes - low but 12 are confirmed yesses.

janetupnorth said:
I used the invite off CC for my Saturday show. She only had a list of 15 - yikes - low but 12 are confirmed yesses.

I think people are just looking for a reason to get out of the house ~ at least here in West Michigan. My show for tomorrow night had 23 invited, and she is expecting 15! My show for Saturday also only had about 25 invited, and she has already had 10 rsvp - and is starting reminder calls tonight. All of the snow and winter weather warnings have actually been working in my favor!

ChefBeckyD said:
I think people are just looking for a reason to get out of the house ~ at least here in West Michigan. My show for tomorrow night had 23 invited, and she is expecting 15! My show for Saturday also only had about 25 invited, and she has already had 10 rsvp - and is starting reminder calls tonight. All of the snow and winter weather warnings have actually been working in my favor!
Hey Becky, your back! I think everyone has already forgotten about how busy November and December were for them. Now, the snow makes everyone slow down. I need to snag as many shows as possible before spring break starts looming. Everyone around me goes out of town for spring break and it makes them "busy" a month before.

JAE said:
Hey Becky, your back! I think everyone has already forgotten about how busy November and December were for them. Now, the snow makes everyone slow down. I need to snag as many shows as possible before spring break starts looming. Everyone around me goes out of town for spring break and it makes them "busy" a month before.
Yeah, I'm back ~ I have no voice, and can't do calls - so I am doing emails and checking in here at Chef Success too!:D I hear you on that one! My 2 hardest times to book shows are April - because of Spring Break, and August - because of Last Chance Vacations,Back to School and Sports starting back up.....

Last edited:
Is there an extra incentive in April? When is the next sell a thon type month?

ameliasurf said:
not to steal your limelight....... i had a girl today who is hosting a show in feb. and she said she had 35 people on her list to send invitations to so that ... also on top of that she was going to send out a heads up email to her friend that an evititation was going to come from me!!!! how cool is that?

No worries on limelight stealing - that's awesome for you! :) I sent my host an invite list and told her I encourage her to invite at least 40 people, and it sounds like she's up for the challenge, so I'm hoping the guest list I get back (so I can send the invites) will be at least 40 people. :D

(by the way - threads are notorious for being hijacked around here...you'll see what I mean)

susanr613 said:
Joy, you are off to a great start - I remember you having a $1,000 first show, right?

Keep up the good work and have FUN!

Thanks Susan! Yep - my grand opening show was $1173.60! :love: My second show, which I'm just waiting to close is sitting at $525 - and that's only with the guest orders. Did I mention that there were only 5 guests there?!? Yep, I averaged over $100/person! :D If I can keep that up, my commission checks will rock! As is, I'm $256 dollars richer from my one show. :sing:

Kay - thanks for the encourgement! :)

Allson - thank you for the invite - it's great! :)

What is "Not to Count My Chickens..." about?

"Not to Count My Chickens..." is a cookbook that focuses on delicious and easy chicken recipes. It includes a variety of recipes from appetizers to main dishes, all featuring chicken as the main ingredient.

Are the recipes in "Not to Count My Chickens..." suitable for beginners?

Yes, the recipes in "Not to Count My Chickens..." are designed to be easy to follow and perfect for beginners. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure success in the kitchen.

Can I find alternative ingredients for the recipes in "Not to Count My Chickens..."?

Yes, the recipes in "Not to Count My Chickens..." are flexible and can be adapted to fit your dietary needs or preferences. You can easily substitute ingredients or make adjustments to suit your taste.

Are there any vegetarian or vegan options in "Not to Count My Chickens..."?

While the focus of the cookbook is on chicken recipes, there are a few vegetarian options included. However, "Not to Count My Chickens..." is not specifically marketed as a vegetarian or vegan cookbook.

Can I purchase "Not to Count My Chickens..." in stores or only through Pampered Chef?

"Not to Count My Chickens..." is exclusively sold through Pampered Chef. You can purchase it through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
NooraK
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • lt1jane
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies