• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tips for a Successful First Show: Boost Sales and Book Future Events

In summary, PC recommends that hosts give incentives such as free gifts or paying for the host special for bookings made on a particular date.
SERVEITUPSONYA
hey i was looking for some advice. my first show is coming up and was wondering how everyone else did on their first show with sales and future bookings. and also if anyone gave their host any extra incentives for orders or anything of the sorts. any advice and help would be great. i have 1 show in august and 2 in september and 2 in october.

Welcome to PC... you will have a blast....... I have been selling PC for five months...... On my frist show which I hosted myself... I had over $500.00 in sales....... I got three bookings off of the show!! What I do at my shows is... when I do the door prize drawing... I tell everyone at the show that if the host name is drawn that she gets a product that is $30.00 or less in the catalog on me..... If she or he gives me their guest list within a week of booking their show, I give them the mini measure cup!!! Good Luck with your shows and bookings!!!!

Wow! Sounds like you have a great start already with all the bookings. My first show was 5 months ago. I had $800 in sales and 3 bookings. That got me off to a good start. I didn't give any extra incentives. TPC offers so much already to hosts. The only thing I'm thinking of giving extra is something for having 2 bookings or 5 outside orders. Sounds like you are off to a great start!

Jeanie

I started 6 months ago and my first show didnt have any bookings at all. I did have good sales of over $700. My next show had 2 bookings and again over $700 in sales.

Dont get discouraged. Dont offer them the kitchen sink either. Just say if anyone books for the month of ??? I'll give you a free gift when you close your show. Pick something thats not expensive and w/ the host discount it will cost you nothing. Or offer to pay for the host special for one particular date you want booked. Anyone that books on that date gets the host special for free from me!

Hi there! Congratulations on your first show coming up! My first show was a bit nerve-wracking, but it ended up being a great success. I had a mix of sales and future bookings, which I was very happy with. My advice would be to make sure you have all your products set up and ready to go before your guests arrive. It's also helpful to have some sample dishes prepared for them to try. As for incentives, I usually offer a free gift or extra product for reaching a certain sales goal or for booking a show. It's always a good idea to have some extra incentives for your host as well, to thank them for hosting the show. Good luck with your upcoming shows!

1. What can I do to increase sales at my first Pampered Chef show?

To boost sales at your first show, it's important to create a warm and inviting atmosphere for your guests. This can include offering refreshments, playing fun music, and having product demonstrations set up throughout the space. You can also offer special discounts or incentives for guests who make a purchase at the show.

2. How can I encourage guests to book future events?

One of the best ways to encourage guests to book future events is to offer a booking incentive. This can be a free product, a discount on their purchase, or a special hostess gift. You can also mention the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show, such as earning free products and having a fun night with friends.

3. What are some key things to remember when preparing for my first show?

First and foremost, make sure you have all the necessary products and materials for your show, including catalogs, order forms, and cooking supplies. It's also important to practice your product demonstrations and familiarize yourself with the Pampered Chef products. Lastly, don't forget to promote your show through social media and word of mouth to ensure a good turnout.

4. How can I make my first Pampered Chef show a fun and interactive experience for my guests?

One way to make your first show more engaging is to involve your guests in the product demonstrations. Ask for volunteers to help with preparing a recipe or trying out a new kitchen tool. You can also play games or offer prizes throughout the show to keep your guests entertained and excited about the products.

5. What are some effective ways to follow up with guests after my first show?

Following up with your guests after the show is crucial for booking future events and increasing sales. You can send a personalized thank-you email or card to each guest, along with a special offer or discount for their next purchase. You can also reach out through social media or phone calls to remind them of any upcoming promotions or product releases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
dexheimers
  • Laura Kavanaugh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Niki Kate
  • bsaxman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies