• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yippee! Hit My First $1,000 + Show

In summary, this individual had a winning streak of shows and made a lot of sales. He is going to have to travel to one of the shows, but it is in his home town.
yummy4tummy
Wow, I had an awesome weekend finally. After struggling for the past 6 months of trying to get something going, I hit a winning streak. I had a show and made $1100 in sales and got 3 bookings. The next day I had a $550 show and got 2 bookings. The bad news is that I have to travel 300+ miles one way to do the shows. The good news is that they are in my home town and I have the shows stacked so I only have to make 1 trip. Hope they keep their show dates (and the weather holds out) or else they will have to be catalog shows. Anyway, thought I would share.

That is fantastic. Congratulations. I hope you'll get to visit with family and friends while back in your home town. May the shows all be great successes and make your travel worthwhile.

I'm so happy 4 u!~!
yummy4tummy said:
Wow, I had an awesome weekend finally. After struggling for the past 6 months of trying to get something going, I hit a winning streak. I had a show and made $1100 in sales and got 3 bookings. The next day I had a $550 show and got 2 bookings. The bad news is that I have to travel 300+ miles one way to do the shows. The good news is that they are in my home town and I have the shows stacked so I only have to make 1 trip. Hope they keep their show dates (and the weather holds out) or else they will have to be catalog shows. Anyway, thought I would share.

I hope you're glad you didn't give up now!!!! 1100.00 for 3 hr drive ea way still isn't too shabby!!!

THAT IS AWESOME!!! CONGRATS!!! I have only had one so far and I know how you feel. I think I was more excited than the host. Don't you wonder sometimes what you did differently with that show than others you did to reach $1000+.

Congratulations!!!!! Gotta love those $1,000 shows!!:)

Related to Yippee! Hit My First $1,000 + Show

1. How did you reach your first $1,000 show?

There are a few key factors that contributed to my success in reaching my first $1,000 show. First, I made sure to invite a large number of guests to attend. I also promoted the show heavily on social media and offered incentives for guests to bring friends. Additionally, I focused on showcasing the most popular and high-quality products to encourage higher sales.

2. How long did it take you to hit your first $1,000 show?

It took me about 6 months to reach my first $1,000 show, but this may vary for each consultant. It ultimately depends on factors such as the size of your network, your promotional efforts, and the time and effort you put into preparing for and hosting your shows.

3. What tips do you have for increasing sales during a show?

One of the best tips for increasing sales during a show is to focus on building relationships with your guests. Make sure to engage with each guest and ask them about their needs and preferences. This will help you make personalized product recommendations that are more likely to result in a sale. Additionally, offering special deals or discounts during the show can also incentivize guests to make purchases.

4. How do you handle guests who are not interested in buying anything?

It's important to remember that not every guest will be interested in purchasing something during a show. However, you can still make the most of their attendance by offering them the opportunity to host their own show or join your team as a consultant. This can help turn a no-sale guest into a potential future host or team member.

5. What are some of your favorite products to feature during a show?

There are so many amazing products from Pampered Chef, but some of my personal favorites to feature during a show include the Quick Cooker, the Deep Covered Baker, and the Garlic Press. These products are not only high-quality and popular among customers, but they also have great demonstrations that can really engage and excite guests during a show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• susanr613
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tabnat80
  • susanr613
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • soccermama