• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosts Bumping You Over $1,000 - What's Your Policy?

In summary, the policy at Pampered Chef allows hosts to bump you over $1,000 as a way to show their appreciation for your services. There is no limit to how much a host can bump you over $1,000 and you do not have to pay back the amount. However, hosts are not obligated to bump you and it is solely up to their discretion. If a host does bump you, it is important to thank them and follow up after the event to ensure they have received their rewards.
laylaleigh
What do you count as a $1,000 show? I know it is your commissionable sales, but what if your host bumps you over the top, do you count that as a $1,000 show?

I have had two shows were my host bumped me over 1,000. I was just wondering what everyone did personally.

To me commissionable is commissionable baby!:D Whether the host bumps me over the $1000 or not, it's still $1000. It's what I'm being paid on, what any promotions that month for me (consultant) are based on and what my director recognizes when she does recognition. So commissionable WITH or WITHOUT! If it gets over $1000 in commissionable it's a KILO show! Congrats :D

I'd have to agree with Jodi!! Commissionable is commissionable!! Congrats on your $1,000 shows!! I'm due for one!! I have a good feeling about my Thursday night show!

Your director will count it as purely commissionable.
That's what matters to me...what my director will give me BLING for!!
LOL

At the end of each year, Directors receive a Annual Report on each consultant. On that report it counts the # of $1k shows each consultant had that year. They only count commissionable sales. So if that's what HO goes by, I think that's what we should go by.

Great! Well I guess I have had three $1,000 shows then!

YEAH!!!

What is the policy for hosts bumping you over $1,000?

At Pampered Chef, our policy is that hosts can bump you over $1,000 as a way to show their appreciation for your services.

Is there a limit to how much a host can bump you over $1,000?

No, there is no limit to how much a host can bump you over $1,000. It is up to their discretion and generosity.

Do I have to pay back the amount that the host bumped me over $1,000?

No, you do not have to pay back the amount that the host bumped you over $1,000. It is considered a gift from the host to show their appreciation for your hard work.

Can I request for a host to bump me over $1,000?

We do not encourage hosts to feel obligated to bump you over $1,000. It is solely up to their discretion and generosity. However, if a host does bump you over $1,000, we greatly appreciate it.

What should I do if a host bumps me over $1,000?

If a host bumps you over $1,000, it is important to thank them for their generosity and express your gratitude. It is also important to follow up with them after the event to ensure that they have received their host rewards and to thank them once again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • Intrepid_Chef