• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Many People Do You Like to Have - Ideally?

I tell them that they need to get their guest list back to me as soon as possible and I'll send out their host packet. This has helped a lot with my shows because I can make sure the invites go out on time, I know how many people they are inviting and how to tlak to them about inviting more people. If they only have a few names, I use the line "That's a great start to your list, if you come up with any more names, let me know and I'll send them an invite also." I also give them about 5 invites in their host packet so they can hand them out to people. Each invite is marked with "Bring a friend, get a free
stefani2
During Host Coaching - I often tell people ABOUT how many orders they want for their show (12-15=$1,000 Show) - but what should I tell them when they want to know HOW MANY IN ATTENDANCE?

Do you REALLY tell them to invite 40 people (withonly 1/3 probably attending)?

I have had shows with 3-8 people (which I have fun at) OR I seem to have shows with 15-25 (which I don't enjoy as much).

I tell them 5+15+5

5 orders BEFORE the show
15 in attendance
5 orders AFTER the show

That almost guarantees them a $1,000 show, plus with 25 orders, I will give them a quick stir pitcher for free...

http://www.i-am-pregnant.com/1226617200

BTW- to answer your question...I think 9-12 seems to be the most fun without me losing control....15+ seems to get very loud. Good for sales, not usually good for bookings.

I tell them to send me 40 names because only 1/3 to 1/2 of those will actually show up to the show. I really don't go into much of telling them what would make a thousand dollar show but I do give them a free gift (RUFTH trivet) with 7 orders before the show and talk about adding to their show total after the show. I feel like this is less pressure than telling them they have to have a $1000 show.

I have NEVER tried to ask my Hosts to get me their Guest List - do people ACTUALLY come up with 40 people????

stefani2 said:
I have NEVER tried to ask my Hosts to get me their Guest List - do people ACTUALLY come up with 40 people????
I mail out the invites, so yes, I get their list.

Not many actually give me 40+, but at least if you tell them that, you may get 15 names instead of 5!! lol

On average, I am sending out 20-30 invites per show.

stefani2 said:
I started doing this in March because I several cancellations and one VERY rude host at the beginning of the year. I just give them a starter packet when they book their show. It has the Show Time flyer, a host letter explaining their show, a SASE, a guest list and a catalog with their name on it. I tell them that they need to get their guest list back to me as soon as possible and I'll send out their host packet. This has helped a lot with my shows because I can make sure the invites go out on time, I know how many people they are inviting and how to tlak to them about inviting more people. If they only have a few names, I use the line "That's a great start to your list, if you come up with any more names, let me know and I'll send them an invite also."

I also give them about 5 invites in their host packet so they can hand them out to people. Each invite is marked with "Bring a friend, get a free gift. Bring two friends, get free shipping". If the host tells me that she's only expecting a few people at her party, I remind her to tell them to bring a friend or to make sure to collect outside order from those not attending. I have had great shows with only a few people in attendance because I talk about outside orders ALOT. The free trivet is a great "pusher", I have only given away 3 though but it helps to offer them something else for free. I also show them where they are at the night of their show and talk about the average order being around $40-50 and how much more their show would be by collecting 3-4 more orders.

My sister just had a show for me with 3 people in attendance. But she collection 24 outside orders and her show was over $700! Imagine what the show would have been if some of those outside orders had made it to the party and could have seen the products at hand.

KellyTheChef said:
I tell them 5+15+5

5 orders BEFORE the show
15 in attendance
5 orders AFTER the show

That almost guarantees them a $1,000 show, plus with 25 orders, I will give them a quick stir pitcher for free...

Thanks Kelly. I like the idea of offerring a bonus for 25 orders! I also all my hosts to aim for a $1000 show. Actually I offer them the "opportunity to have a $1000 show", most take me up on it....and over 20% achieve it.

legacypc46 said:
Thanks Kelly. I like the idea of offerring a bonus for 25 orders! I also all my hosts to aim for a $1000 show. Actually I offer them the "opportunity to have a $1000 show", most take me up on it....and over 20% achieve it.

I try to ask them if they would like over $215 in FREE product, and if they say yes (who wouldn't!) then I ask if I can give them some hints on how to achieve that.

I say that $1,000 sounds crazy to most hosts...but in reality, I can show them an easy way to get there step by step. That's when I talk about inviting enough people, and the 5+15+5 rule.

It certainly isn't "my" idea...just something from others on here that I have tweaked to fit me!

1. How many people do you typically invite to a Pampered Chef party?

At Pampered Chef, we believe that the ideal number of guests for a party is between 10-12 people. This allows for a fun and intimate atmosphere where everyone can participate and interact with each other.

2. Is there a minimum or maximum number of guests for a Pampered Chef party?

There is no minimum or maximum number of guests for a Pampered Chef party. We want everyone to have the opportunity to experience our products and have a great time, so whether you have 5 or 20 guests, we are happy to host a party for you!

3. Can I invite both men and women to a Pampered Chef party?

Absolutely! Our products are perfect for anyone who loves to cook or wants to improve their kitchen skills. We welcome both men and women to our parties and believe that everyone can benefit from our high-quality kitchen tools and delicious recipes.

4. Do I need to provide food for my guests at a Pampered Chef party?

No, you do not need to provide food for your guests at a Pampered Chef party. Our consultants will provide a variety of delicious recipes for guests to taste, and they can also purchase any products they are interested in trying. However, if you would like to provide snacks or drinks for your guests, that is always welcome!

5. Can I have a Pampered Chef party at my own house?

Yes, you can absolutely host a Pampered Chef party at your own house! In fact, we encourage it because it allows your guests to see how the products work in a real kitchen setting. Plus, you can earn great host rewards for hosting a party in your own home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dutchess
  • ChefKevin
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefKevin
  • nancycookspc