• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Double Points - How Many Shows Do You Have

In summary, Ginger's goal is to have 12 shows during double points. She has 5 cooking and 3 catalog shows scheduled during that time.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
tell us and let's encourage one another..

How many shows do you have right now during the double points period..

I have 6 in January and not sure about Feb....gotta check my calendar. :)

Only 3 cooking and 1-2 catalog. WAY less than last year! I hope to change that when I make calls this week though.

i have 10 during that time..i hope to add 1 more..

:)

Only the one today...Getting my bum on the phone TOMORROW!

I have 9 shows between Jan 14 and Feb 14th Plus 1 catty show going right now.

I have one show I am closing today and 2 more catalog shows for Jan then 3 more shows for Feb. I am going to work on booking some more this week so I will keep you posted. As for everyone else keep up the good work!

5 so far...hopefully to get more bookings from those!

I have 3 for double points and although I have other booking possibilities they are not willing to book until later in Feb or March. I don't want to sound pushy and am grateful for the booking I just wish they would follow my carrot. lol
lorna

Sad....:( :( I had worked really hard for 8 shows in January. but...I had 2 cancel, and 5 rescheduled for another month. :( :( :( One good thing though....my fund raiser for the 4th happen, so TABLECLOTH FOR ME!!!

3 cooking shows and 3 catalog shows during double point!:)

Now I just have to make sure the catalogs all close in time!!

Hoping for level one this year (not even going to worry about the recruiting piece-just going to assume it will happen!)

5 cooking right now and 3 catalog shows. I'm trying to get a few more. (This is only January). My shows this week I'm trying to fill the first two weeks of Feb.

I have ten (6 cooking and 4 catalog). I'm calling to book another one tomorrow. My goal is 12....

I have 6 and a fundraiser

So far I have 5 in January & 3 in February...still looking for 1 or 2 more in early Feb.........;)

This week coming is gonna be tough...
Wed night,Thurs. night, Sat. night & Sunday afternoon.....:chef:

Ginger428 said:
So far I have 5 in January & 3 in February...still looking for 1 or 2 more in early Feb.........;)

This week coming is gonna be tough...
Wed night,Thurs. night, Sat. night & Sunday afternoon.....:chef:

Ginger, that is what my week is going to be like at the end of the month. But I also have a show on Monday too! :eek:

For double points I have:

1-2 January catty shows,
4-5 January cooking shows
4 February catalog shows,
3 February cooking shows

and hopefully more to come!!!!!! :chef: :sing:

I earned my tablecloth with a small catty show. I have 6 cooking shows for double points so far. 4 in Jan & 2 in Feb.

Bren706 said:
Ginger, that is what my week is going to be like at the end of the month. But I also have a show on Monday too! :eek:

For double points I have:

1-2 January catty shows,
4-5 January cooking shows
4 February catalog shows,
3 February cooking shows

and hopefully more to come!!!!!! :chef: :sing:

Also I have a cluster meeting tomorrow night with ALL the NEW GOODIES!!! I'm gonna be sooooooooo STOKED!!!!:D :D :D I guess I'll get some sleep next Monday......;)

During double points time - I have 4 cooking shows and 1 catalog - was supposed to have 2 more cooking shows but they were postponed (one has a father in law who has a brain tumor that's going to be operated on this week) and the other's son has indoor sports practice extended on Friday nights which was the night she was going to do. I think both will do their shows at a later date.

Right now I have 6 Cooking and 1 Catalog for January and 3 Cooking and 1 Catalog for Feb. I'm working on more!

I have 4 during the double point time -- all cooking!

Plus I have a newborn (she is 4 weeks today, but she will be a month old on wednesday the 16th) and before she came along PC was a hobby and I barely had one catalog show per 2 month period.

I'm so excited! :D

As usual my DH is under welmed about PC, so as usual he wants to see a $350 - $500 commission check before he will get excited.

I have 3 cooking shows and 3 catalog shows scheduled during double points. That's good for me, since I'm only doing 1-2 cooking shows per month now that I'm working FT. :)

I have 2...wish there were more, but they all want to book LATER and not during the period I would like them too!

Oh and they both are cooking shows.

5 definite, but most likely 6. I had 8, but 2 rescheduled until the end of Feb :(.

2 in Jan (the 2 that rescheduled were for the end of Jan) and 3 on the calendar in Feb, but 1 more who's waiting for her sister to agree to the date (co-host). I'm hoping for more once I get on the phone for those CCC this upcoming weekend for out of the box calls. :D

I have 3 so far (1 in Jan and 2 in Feb). Hoping for more in Feb but we will see.

I have sent out invitations for 6 shows during this time. Four this week: Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Hoping to get one or two the last week of January with a couple of phone calls and maybe some bookings from my four shows this week.
I'm even more concerned about getting recruits. Four of my seven shows are over an hour away, and I'd love to recruit someone to take the bookings. I'm so done spending that much money on gas, and I want to make sure I get my 1 recruit, though I want 5+.

We have only 1 in January...it really went south on us.
We have 3 more during the early half of February.
It's back on the phones tonight. Want to have at least 8 for February.
Double Points & HWC products. Got to do it.

2 cooking shows and 3 catalog shows, but I'm hoping to get some bookings from my 2 shows this week. I need a jumpstart on those points!

ChefJoyJ said:
5 definite, but most likely 6. I had 8, but 2 rescheduled until the end of Feb :(.

2 in Jan (the 2 that rescheduled were for the end of Jan) and 3 on the calendar in Feb, but 1 more who's waiting for her sister to agree to the date (co-host). I'm hoping for more once I get on the phone for those CCC this upcoming weekend for out of the box calls. :D

Don't worry about those shows that rescheduled, you can earn the HWC products with those shows!

I have 2 catalog shows (one was a kitchen show from last Friday that changed to a catalog show so now it counts - I'll put the date in as the date we close her show!) and 4 kitchen shows.

wadesgirl said:
Don't worry about those shows that rescheduled, you can earn the HWC products with those shows!

I had the exact same thought! :angel:

no enough4 cooking and 4 cattys. but I want atleast 3 more. I need to build up the school account again (we live in a really bad :thumbdown: school district and privet is the only wa we can go) (or home school)

I just sent out an e-newsleter with all of the discontuned products and the Feb host specials again. Perhaps I will get a few more bookings.:rolleyes:

As of right now I have 6 cooking shows and 2 catalog shows. I'm hoping to ge tmore on my calendar with the 3 shows I have this week, for the first part of February.

I have one for Feb, and she is thinking about cancelling as well (my Jan shows never did happen -- hosts all wanted to reschedule for this or that reason ... so I have ZERO scheduled during double points!!!)

And unfortunately, whenever I go to make phone calls, I end up running to the bathroom instead (morning "all-day" sickness)

I have 3 Jan and no Feb so far. Getting on the phone tonight and Friday night. Meetings and church are taking precidence this week. Hoping to get atleast 5 more for this time. i had almost $4000 last year this time. Hoping to beat that this year!!

I have 7 in January that I have sent out invites for, had 10 booked, 1 had to reschedule for March, 1 is MIA, and 1 has told me she will get me her invite list, but I haven't seen it yet. (her show isn't until the 31st...so I'm not panicked yet.) and also 1 Catalog Show (not counting that until it's actually turned in!)

Right now, I have 4 in Feb during the Double points period, and 3 during the 2nd half of the month.

I honestly do not know for sure. I have been booking more for the HWC product in Feb than double points, ha! My points never are close enough and this year I will take 2 months off with a few catalog shows, so, I am sure they will be down this year. I want the HWC host product more than double points now that I have seen it!

karaboo2 said:
And unfortunately, whenever I go to make phone calls, I end up running to the bathroom instead (morning "all-day" sickness)

I feel so sorry for you with this! I had the same kind. I am 22 weeks now and thankfully am over that part if I do not eat sausage, ha!

Related to Double Points - How Many Shows Do You Have

1. How many shows do I need to have during the double points period to earn double points?

To earn double points during the double points period, you need to have at least two shows scheduled and held. This means that you need to have two separate hosts who have held a cooking show with a minimum of $200 in sales.

2. Can I combine multiple shows to earn double points?

Yes, you can combine multiple shows to earn double points. As long as you have at least two shows held during the double points period, you will earn double points for all of them.

3. Do virtual shows count towards the double points promotion?

Yes, virtual shows count towards the double points promotion. As long as the virtual show meets the minimum sales requirement of $200, it will count towards your double points.

4. How long is the double points period?

The double points period typically lasts for one month, but the dates may vary from year to year. Pampered Chef will announce the dates of the double points period in advance so that consultants can plan accordingly.

5. Can I earn double points on my own show?

Unfortunately, you cannot earn double points on your own show. The purpose of the double points promotion is to encourage consultants to book and hold more shows, so only shows held by separate hosts will count towards earning double points.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jules711
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • ChefLisa
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
Replies