• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did My First Show Go Smoothly? Excited for Future Success!

C
chelynn
How nerve-wracking! I was so afraid to finalize in case I missed something. I haven't had any official training yet, other than what comes in the kit and what you can do online (I've done all the online classes and all the product training online). But I did it!

Show totals: $624.26
Commissionable sales: $464.40
Bookings: 2
Interested in the business: 1 possibly, she's one of my bookings
Interested in my monthly newsletter: EVERYONE! (once I start it, that is :) )

I have three more shows and one catty in my 30 days, then another show June 30th, and three in July--so far. Yay! I love that I can show my husband an actual number and say, "This is what my commission check will be for this show!"

I'm excited! :)

I'm so happy for you, Chelsea. You're on your way to a successful business.

Great job! And just think, that is the minimum your commission will be, after you do your other shows you can brag to your hubby even more, PLUS you will be getting FREE stuff too, AND your PC $$!

WooHoo!! Great job! not too difficult, hey? Good luck on your possible recruit!! Don't forget to keep in touch with her...don't let her get away! Also, make sure you do you MAC calls!

amy07 said:
Great job! And just think, that is the minimum your commission will be, after you do your other shows you can brag to your hubby even more, PLUS you will be getting FREE stuff too, AND your PC $$!
ABSOLUTELY! I was telling my host from this show (who is a dear friend) about all the free stuff I can earn, and she was amazed! On top of all that, it's sell-a-thon! Let's hear it for free stuff!

pcchris said:
WooHoo!! Great job! not too difficult, hey? Good luck on your possible recruit!! Don't forget to keep in touch with her...don't let her get away! Also, make sure you do you MAC calls!
MAC calls? Are these the out-of-the-box calls? I plan on doing those for sure. I am also doing host coaching for all of my future hosts. :) If this is something different, I want to hear about it! :)

Nice work girl! You are way ahead of me! I just finished show #4 and my 90-days is up June 12th. Your business will benefit sooo much by hitting the ground running like you are.;)

Keep it up.

I loved earning the PC dollars. They will pay for conference, and I bought the trifle bowl amongst other things. I was quite nervous to turn in my shows, too. I was really afraid I might be forgetting something. Everything was fine. It's really fun reaching the goals, isn't it?

Congrats!!! You're off to a great start.:)

chelynn said:
MAC calls? Are these the out-of-the-box calls? I plan on doing those for sure. I am also doing host coaching for all of my future hosts. :) If this is something different, I want to hear about it! :)

MAC = Morning After Calls

Out of the Box Calls are made once you're pretty sure guests have gotten their products.

1. How much did you make at your first show?

At my first show, I made a total of $624.26 in sales.

2. What was the breakdown of your commissionable sales?

Out of the $624.26 in sales, $464.40 was commissionable sales.

3. How many bookings did you get from your first show?

I got 2 bookings from my first show.

4. How many people expressed interest in joining the business at your first show?

One person expressed interest in joining the business at my first show, and she is one of my bookings.

5. Did anyone express interest in receiving your monthly newsletter?

Yes, everyone at the show was interested in receiving my monthly newsletter once I start it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Foodie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Foodie
  • chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • jasonmva