• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Planning a Shipped Bridal Shower: Co-Hostesses & Addresses

In summary, co-hostesses can assist with various tasks in planning a shipped bridal shower, including coordinating invitations, decorations, and activities. While not necessary, having co-hostesses can make the planning process more enjoyable and less stressful. Addresses can be collected through a shared Google spreadsheet or online invitation platform. Co-hostesses can also be involved in the shipping process and can communicate through various methods during the planning process.
Tara1021
Ok...I want to have a bridal shower shipped to my house. I've listed the hostess and bride as co-hostesses. Should I just put my address under the hostesses name??? HELP!!!

On the host shipping page you list the host name. Then under address put C/O (your name) and proceed to add the rest of your address.

Lisa

Thank you!!!

1. How do co-hostesses work for a shipped bridal shower?

Co-hostesses can help with various aspects of planning a shipped bridal shower, such as coordinating invitations and guest list, choosing decorations and favors, and organizing the menu and activities. They can also assist with any shipping logistics and help with setting up the virtual event.

2. Is it necessary to have co-hostesses for a shipped bridal shower?

Having co-hostesses for a shipped bridal shower is not necessary, but it can be helpful to have a team of people to share the responsibilities and tasks. It can also make the planning process more enjoyable and less stressful.

3. How should addresses be collected for a shipped bridal shower?

When planning a shipped bridal shower, addresses should be collected from the bride or her family, as well as from the co-hostesses and any other guests who will be attending. This can be done through a shared Google spreadsheet or by using an online invitation platform that allows for address collection.

4. Can co-hostesses be involved in the shipping process?

Yes, co-hostesses can definitely be involved in the shipping process for a shipped bridal shower. They can help with packaging and labeling items, tracking shipments, and coordinating with guests to ensure that everyone receives their package in a timely manner.

5. How can co-hostesses communicate with each other during the planning process?

Co-hostesses can communicate through various methods, such as email, phone calls, video conferencing, or group messaging apps. It's important to establish a regular communication schedule and to have designated roles and responsibilities to ensure that everyone is on the same page.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• shawk752
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
  • CRuff