• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Remembers That Thread? Thank You Script Needed

In summary, the conversation was about using a script for thanking guests who attended a Pampered Chef party and possibly getting add-on sales or bookings. The speaker shared their personal experience of not using a script and provided a link to where the script can be found. They also offered to answer any further questions and wished the listener luck.
AmaraJ
Okay, I remember seeing this on a thread over the past few days....who was it???!!!

Anyway, I like the idea and just wanted to ask if you could share your "script" again for them. I have been sending out emails that thank all the guest, but I need something for those that don't have or want to give out their email.

look in the files sections under a search "customer care calls" and it will pull up several files for care calling of all sorts, including MACs I am sure!

I mentioned to someone about the Big MAC calls, but I never used a script. I just thanked them for coming to the show, that I enjoyed meeting them, and I had a really fun time and hoped they did as well. Most of the time I just got answering machines. There were times I got a live person and they were pleasantly surprised that I was just calling to say "thanks" and nothing else. This resulted in add-on sales, additional bookings, compliments, constructive and helpful criticism and appreciation! :)

If I remember where I posted it, I'll provide a link for you!

Hi there! I'm a Pampered Chef consultant and I remember seeing this on a thread as well. I think it's a great idea to have a script for those who don't want to give out their email. Here's one that I use:"Thank you so much for attending my Pampered Chef party! I hope you had a great time and enjoyed learning about our products. Just a reminder, if you don't want to receive emails from me in the future, please let me know and I'll remove you from my list. Thank you again for your support!"I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

What is "Who Remembers That Thread? Thank You Script Needed"?

"Who Remembers That Thread? Thank You Script Needed" is a thread on a forum or online discussion platform where users can share their memories and express their gratitude towards a particular topic or event.

Why was "Who Remembers That Thread? Thank You Script Needed" created?

The thread was created as a way for users to reminisce and show appreciation for something that may have had an impact on their lives. It also serves as a way to bring the community together and share common experiences.

How can I contribute to "Who Remembers That Thread? Thank You Script Needed"?

You can contribute to the thread by sharing your own memories and expressing your gratitude towards the topic or event. You can also engage with other users by commenting on their posts and sharing your thoughts.

Can I request a script for "Who Remembers That Thread? Thank You Script Needed"?

Yes, you can request a script for "Who Remembers That Thread? Thank You Script Needed" by posting in the thread and asking if anyone is willing to create one. However, please keep in mind that not all requests may be fulfilled and it is up to the discretion of other users to create a script.

Is "Who Remembers That Thread? Thank You Script Needed" limited to a specific topic or event?

No, the thread is open for any topic or event that users feel nostalgic about and want to express their gratitude towards. It can be anything from a TV show to a childhood memory to a significant event in history.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • Bren706