• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Customer Contact Information: Tips for Generating New Leads

In summary, some hosts are reluctant to give customers their contact information so it is difficult to deal with warranty and order questions. Some suggest offering an incentive for providing contact information.
murkey
I am super frustrated because I keep getting orders placed from outside parties who REFUSE to leave their information. :grumpy:

I have had two hosts that did all of their outside orders as their own so they wouldn't have to give the info for those who did not want to be contacted!

How do I do customer care calls if I have no customer contact information:rolleyes: I cannot force them to leave the info so what can I do?

I need to get new leads and I have killed my current contacts to death. Booths have been absolutely dismal so they are not a means for contacts at this time either. help!

You need to make it clear to your Hosts that if there needs to be any adjustments made, products breaking under warranty, etc., everything is listed under them. I always have individual write-in receipts for every person who orders from my Shows. I just tell my Hosts that I may combine orders as necessary but need to have names and addresses to write my thank-you notes and be able to help them if there is a problem. Maybe offer them an incentive if they give you all the data on each guest... I combined orders from my last Show and ended up with 10 beaded spreaders. I gave my Host 2 then have the rest for incentives for January and February. I also bought extra of the SBs that were 10/$2.25 and if anyone buys a Trifle Bowl at regular price or over $75, I give them one as an extra thank you!

I tell my customers that orders need to be separate for adjustment and warranty purposes, and I also tell my hosts that I will do a drawing for all those outside orders that have complete contact information listed. I then give away 1 SB. I have had higher success getting contact info this way.

I specifically tell my hosts that I need individual names and telephone numbers. I too explain about the reciepts and warranties. I also tell them I need the phone number in case there is something wrong with their order or their payment. If they pay by check or credit card I require a telephone number, just like any other business.

Some hosts are just stubborn!

Just explain to the hostess if all the orders are going under the host's name, it's going to make it VERY difficult for the customer to deal with warranty issues should the need arise. If they go to 5 different shows and order their products under 5 different hosts, how will they ever remember what items they purchased at which show? They have no receipt and no way for home office to backtrack & see when the item was purchased. If you approach it as being concerned for the customer, they will probably see your point and relinquish the info.

Give the hostess a little incentive for getting all of the contact information.

thank you all! I have found it is becoming all that more irritating with printing and sending receipts as well (since several guests lost theirs.) ugh! I think I will take their orders, but require a address at minimum so I can at least send them paperwork if needed!

1. How can I get my customers' contact information?

To get your customers' contact information, you can ask them directly for their email address or phone number during a party or cooking demonstration. You can also have them fill out a contact information form or sign up for your mailing list on your personal Pampered Chef website.

2. Can I get their information without being pushy?

Absolutely! You can mention that you would love to stay in touch and offer them the option to provide their contact information. You can also offer a small incentive, such as a free recipe or cooking tip, for signing up for your mailing list.

3. Is it okay to ask for their information if they don't make a purchase?

Yes, it is completely acceptable to ask for their contact information even if they don't make a purchase. This allows you to stay in touch and potentially turn them into a future customer.

4. How often should I reach out to my customers after getting their information?

It's best to reach out to your customers at least once a month to stay on their radar. You can send them updates on new products, promotions, or helpful cooking tips. However, be careful not to contact them too frequently as it may come off as spammy.

5. What should I do with their information once I have it?

Once you have your customers' contact information, you can use it to stay in touch and build a relationship with them. This can lead to repeat business and potential referrals. You can also use their information to send out invitations to future parties or events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BeachBabyMom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom