• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boosting Sales with CC Calls: A Success Story

In summary, Rae used her own wording and strategy for her CC calls, and was able to book a July show thanks to it.
angmillar
I just had to share my good news...

I came home from closing out my last party and discovered I was just a little over $20 shy of hitting $3000. So, I was planning to add to it to bump my sales up.

Then, I get home, and the phone rings. A girl called to order both the chillzanne sectional AND rectangle servers. And, she booked a July show!! All because I left a message yesterday for her CC call. (I was just checking in with her to make sure she received her items and they had arrived safely.)

WOW. CC calls do work!!

Yes, they do! Congratulations!

Rae, I actually used your wording and strategy for the calls. I left just a real short message with my number... no pressure.

Thanks for your help!

Glad to help.

That is so awesome! I love days like that!

angmillar said:
Rae, I actually used your wording and strategy for the calls. I left just a real short message with my number... no pressure.

Thanks for your help!

Can you elaborate on the wording and strategy you used? I need to step it up with my CC calls!

Ditto here Ray!!
I'm $80 away from $3000 I'm closing my last June show ON THE 5th... so i'm doing what I can to get there!! It would be a shame for me NOT to get there...after getting SOOO close!

need all the help I can get!
I emailed a select few (about 10) people who I thought may come through for me...letting them know how close I am...ahhhH!!

There's a thread on here somewhere with Rae's wording.

It goes something like this... (at least, this is what I say)...

"Hi, I'm Angie Millar. I was the Pampered Chef consultant that did (host's name) show. I'm just calling to check in with you to make sure you received your items and they arrived safely." (At this point, if they haven't opened their items, I encourage them to do so, and tell them about the 30 days no-shipping fee return policy.)

Then, I usually ask them if they have used their items (maybe offer some tips or recipes), and make sure they are pleased with their purchases.

I end the call with a simple, "Well, thank you so much for ordering. If I can be of any further assistance, please give me a call or drop me an email. If you lose my contact info, I know the (host's name) will let you know how to contact me."

And, that's it... pretty much all I say.

The only hosting plug I make is if they have purchased something that goes along with an upcoming host/guest special, I let them know.

Great thanks!

Related to Boosting Sales with CC Calls: A Success Story

What is "Oh My... Cc Calls Work!"?

"Oh My... Cc Calls Work!" is a recipe book offered by Pampered Chef that features delicious and easy-to-make dishes for busy individuals and families.

What types of recipes are included in "Oh My... Cc Calls Work!"?

The recipe book includes a variety of recipes including main dishes, side dishes, desserts, and more. The focus is on quick and simple recipes that can be made in 30 minutes or less.

Are the ingredients for the recipes in "Oh My... Cc Calls Work!" easy to find?

Yes, the recipes in "Oh My... Cc Calls Work!" use common and easily accessible ingredients that can be found in most grocery stores.

Do the recipes in "Oh My... Cc Calls Work!" require special equipment?

No, the recipes in "Oh My... Cc Calls Work!" are designed to be made with basic kitchen equipment that most people already have, such as pots, pans, and utensils.

Can I customize the recipes in "Oh My... Cc Calls Work!" to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, many of the recipes in "Oh My... Cc Calls Work!" can be easily modified to fit dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free or vegetarian diets. The book also includes tips for substitutions and variations to make the recipes more suitable for your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Shae424
  • princessmeshelle
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lraspante