• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

David Meenan's Inspiring Success Story: $43,922.38 in Sales

In summary, David Meehan had $43,922.38 in sales for the month of November, which he achieved by planning and preparing three months in advance and heavily coaching his hosts to have $1000 shows. He did this by doing approximately 24 shows, less than a full-time job would require. He also credits changes made by Home Office for preventing missing items. David will now be focusing on helping his father build his house. This highlights the importance of coaching for $1000 shows and working with the right people. It was also suggested to put this goal in terms of orders instead of dollar amount.
jenniferknapp
Gold Member
I got this email through the chain, originally from Marla. I thought I would share....how impressive!:)

Subject: David Meehan had $43,922.38 in sales

Good morning,

I called David Meenan to find out HOW he did $43,922.38 in sales for Nov. Unfortunately, I just left him a message and when he called back.... he left me a message. This is what he said.

- He planned and prepared for this big month 3
months out (he was willing to work every day
of the month except the holidays)
- He heavily Host Coached...... coached them to $1000
shows.... his show avg was $1300 - $1600
He said he did not kill himself... he did approx 24
shows (still less than a Full Time job would demand)
And he was thankful Home Office made some changes
to prevent missing items ect.

David is helping his father build his house..... and will be focusing on that for awhile.

It is all in what we expect....... do we coach for a $1000 show and do what it takes to get that??? Everyone who has had a $1000 show knows how THRILLED your Host is. This is not about US it's about THEM. Yes you work with the right people who will just have a $1000 show but most times it means I need to change my attitude and focus and work harder to have the biggest and best show each time I go out.

We will be working on this at Team Meetings...... see you at Regional Conf.

Marla Eposito

Wow--that is pretty impressive!!!!:eek:

That IS impressive! I always shy away from talking about the $1000 show b/c it seems so high. But why do that--I want the host to get as much as she can! I need to start coaching to that! I heard from my NED last year that it sounds easier to get if you put it in terms of orders. Like saying I've noticed that hosts that have around 25 orders either have $1000 shows or close to it. Then saying how outside orders add up. Thanks for posting this!

Thanks for posting this! I saw his numbers in CN and I was wondering how he did it. I thought maybe it was a big fundraiser or something...

Hello Marla,

Thank you for sharing this impressive accomplishment by David Meehan! It just goes to show that with proper planning, preparation, and host coaching, anything is possible. It's amazing to see the impact that a dedicated and determined consultant can have on their sales. It's also great to hear that Home Office has made changes to help consultants like David avoid missing items and run smoother shows.

I agree with you that it's all about setting expectations and working towards achieving them. Host coaching and focusing on providing the best experience for our hosts and guests is key to having successful shows. I look forward to discussing this further at our team meetings and seeing you at Regional Conference.

Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. How did David Meenan achieve $43,922.38 in sales?

David Meenan achieved this impressive sales figure by consistently putting in hard work and dedication into his business. He also utilized the tools and resources provided by Pampered Chef to effectively market and sell products.

2. What strategies did David Meenan use to increase his sales?

David Meenan used a combination of strategies such as hosting virtual parties, utilizing social media platforms to showcase products, and offering special promotions and discounts to attract customers. He also focused on providing exceptional customer service to retain loyal customers.

3. How long did it take David Meenan to achieve this level of sales?

David Meenan's success story is a result of consistent effort over a period of time. It took him several months to achieve $43,922.38 in sales, but with perseverance and determination, he was able to reach this milestone.

4. Did David Meenan face any challenges along the way?

Like any business, David Meenan faced challenges such as dealing with competition and finding ways to stand out in a crowded market. However, he overcame these challenges by staying focused on his goals and continuously adapting to the changing market.

5. How can I replicate David Meenan's success in my own Pampered Chef business?

To replicate David Meenan's success, it is important to consistently put in hard work and dedication into your business. Utilize the resources and tools provided by Pampered Chef, and stay updated on current marketing strategies. Also, focus on building strong relationships with your customers and providing excellent customer service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • pampered.chris