• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Cash Flow with Registry Orders - Wahoo!

In summary, a "Registry Order - Wahoo!" is a special type of order created when a customer creates a wedding or gift registry with Pampered Chef. This allows friends and family to purchase items from the registry for the happy couple or gift recipient. To create a "Registry Order - Wahoo!", simply go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Registry" tab. You can add items to an existing "Registry Order - Wahoo!" by logging into your account and adding items to your registry. If someone has purchased a "Registry Order - Wahoo!" for you, you will receive a notification via email or text message. Unfortunately, changes cannot be made to a "Registry Order - Wahoo!" after it has been
katie0128
Silver Member
So for the past few months, PC wasn't even on the back burner... it was COMPLETELY removed from the stove for me. I'm getting back in the game now, but it has been slow going (that's a good thing), but I did get a call from someone out of the blue who wanted to setup a registry. I've never even met this girl... she is the daughter of someone who attended a show I did back in October. Anyway, I told her a bit about our registry and explained how to set it up and off she went. She setup her registry on Monday (not a large one - only about $700 worth) and I just got an email that someone already spent $132!!! And I can really use the money right now, too!!! YIPPEE!!!

Way to go! Great when you get "free" money!

No kidding! You still have your call plan for tonight? I'll be waiting with baited breath for your email...

Related to Boost Your Cash Flow with Registry Orders - Wahoo!

What is a "Registry Order - Wahoo!"?

A "Registry Order - Wahoo!" is a special type of order that is created when a customer creates a wedding or gift registry with Pampered Chef. This allows friends and family to purchase items from the registry for the happy couple or gift recipient.

How do I create a "Registry Order - Wahoo!"?

To create a "Registry Order - Wahoo!", simply go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Registry" tab. From there, you can create a registry and add items to it. Once the registry is shared with others, they can purchase items from it and it will be processed as a "Registry Order - Wahoo!".

Can I add items to an existing "Registry Order - Wahoo!"?

Yes, you can add items to an existing "Registry Order - Wahoo!" by logging into your account and adding items to your registry. The registry will automatically update and any new items will be available for others to purchase.

How do I know if a "Registry Order - Wahoo!" has been purchased for me?

If someone has purchased a "Registry Order - Wahoo!" for you, you will receive a notification via email or text message. You can also log into your account and check the status of your registry to see if any items have been purchased.

Can I make changes to a "Registry Order - Wahoo!" after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, once a "Registry Order - Wahoo!" has been placed, changes cannot be made to it. However, you can always return or exchange items after receiving them if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mpayton
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • sfdavis918
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Tracy99