• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Registry Gift Delivered - No Orderer Info

S
sfdavis918
My niece has a registry through me and got a gift sent to her. She opened it and there is nothing in there saying who it was from. The sender did request not to give me their information, but I would have thought that there would be some info in the box so she would know who it was from. What's really wierd is that there isn't any paper in there, not even a packing slip. Is that normal?

That is weird. How can she send a thank you??

Have her call HO and tell them she didn't get the information and ask who sent it to her. They may not tell you since the guest asked to not share but they will let her know.

Another thought. Check your email: The name usually appears on the email you get saying you had online activity. If they want no contact it's just the name. If they fill it in you get the info they share.

Related to Registry Gift Delivered - No Orderer Info

1. Why wasn't there any information about who sent the registry gift?

This could be due to the sender's request to keep their information private. Some people may prefer to send gifts anonymously for personal reasons.

2. Is it normal for there to be no paper or packing slip in the gift box?

No, it is not normal for a gift to be delivered without any accompanying paperwork. This could be a mistake on the part of the sender or the company handling the delivery.

3. Why would the sender request not to give their information?

There could be various reasons for this. Some people may want to surprise the recipient or maintain their privacy. They may also not want to receive any thank you notes or follow-up messages.

4. Is there any way to find out who sent the gift?

If the sender did not provide any information, it may be difficult to find out who sent the gift. You could try contacting the company that handled the delivery or asking around to see if anyone knows who might have sent it.

5. What should I do if I still can't find out who sent the gift?

If all other options have been exhausted, you can simply thank the sender in a general way. You could also reach out to your niece and ask if she has any idea who might have sent the gift. Sometimes, the sender may eventually reveal themselves.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mpayton
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • Laurenncraigory
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Laurenncraigory
  • lesliec