• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Personal Orders Count Towards a Wedding Registry Total?

In summary, Tammy advises that registry orders are separate from other sales and that the website will ask if they would like to make a personal order.
mpayton
As soon as I qualify with my 4 shows (or $1250), I need to start a registry for my niece. (This should be next week) My niece is getting married in June. She asked if people could make their own personal orders at the same time that they purchase something from the registry. I said Yes (at least I hope I am right). She asked if it would count toward her total for the gift registry and I didn't know the answer. If someone knows the answer, I would appreciate the assistance. I have been reading so much PC info lately that I must admit my mind is a little cluttered. TIA.

Michelle

I think registry orders are totally separate. I believe other items can be ordered, but they don't count towards the registry. I may be wrong. But, I recall a registry I had a year ago and a gal ordered some items for her, too, but the registry sales only showed the Chillzanne server she bought for the bride-to-be.

You could consider having an open catalog show in addition to the registry. That way other sales do count. But, it could get confusing. And, you would have to set a closing date so everyone could get their orders.

I am sure if I am wrong, others will chime in. Good luck!

Tammy

A registry is just like a catalogue show. Personal orders that are not for the bride do count toward the registry beneifits as long as they are made through the registry. The website will ask if they want to make a personal order.
Be sure to ask if your niece would also want a PC bridal shower. Have your niece explain to her relatives how the registry works. When I did one for my daughter, everyone bought her PC items from other shows so it didn't help her registry.
Good luck

Related to Can Personal Orders Count Towards a Wedding Registry Total?

1. What is the process for adding additional orders from a registry?

To add additional orders from a registry, simply navigate to the "Registry" section on the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Add Additional Orders" button. From there, you can enter the registry name and the desired items to add to your order.

2. Can I add additional orders from multiple registries?

Yes, you can add additional orders from multiple registries. Simply follow the same process for each registry you wish to add orders from.

3. Will the additional orders be shipped separately from the registry items?

No, all items from the same order will be shipped together, regardless of whether they are from the registry or additional orders.

4. Can I add additional orders after the registry has closed?

Yes, as long as the registry is still active and not yet fulfilled, you can add additional orders from the registry.

5. Are there any additional fees for adding orders from a registry?

No, there are no additional fees for adding orders from a registry. You will only be charged for the items you add to your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
kam
  • Leigh0725