• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Order Count Toward Por?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, your personal orders will automatically count towards your POR as long as you are logged into your consultant account and ordering from your personal site. However, personal orders do not count towards your monthly sales requirement, and only orders placed by your customers count towards this requirement. You can use your personal orders to reach higher commission levels, and you can track them by logging into your consultant account and checking your monthly sales and commission levels. It is important to note that personal orders must be placed by the consultant themselves through their personal site in order to count towards their POR requirement.
kam
Staff member
If I order a pan on Personal order, will the points count toward my POR points?

Debating on whether to purchase a pan for a Christmas present for my mom. I was just going to decide sometime later - but then it dawned on me that the value MIGHT count toward points - so I better decide before Nov 30!! Was wondering if anyone knew...

Thanks!

I don't think a personal order counts, but you can read the fine print on the pan o rama chart on CC.

DebbieJ said:
I don't think a personal order counts, but you can read the fine print on the pan o rama chart on CC.

Yes, I had looked at it and it says:
• Qualified Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows, Wedding Showers, individual orders, online orders and Wedding Registry orders count toward this promotion.

So it actually needs to say that Personal Orders count toward promotion?

I wasn't sure if that was something that would be listed.

It has to be a commissionable (or host purchase) order. A personal order wouldn't count. But you could order it in your mom's name so that she won't have a problem if she needs to make a warranty return.

Place it as an individual order under your mom's name. Have it shipped to her attention c/o you at your address so that she does't get it. Get the points, get the commission!

I hadn't thought about ordering it under her name. But that would work. Now I just need to make a final decision before the end of the month!

Thanks!

1. How do I know if my personal orders count toward my POR?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, your personal orders will automatically count toward your POR as long as you are logged into your consultant account and ordering from your personal site. This means that any orders you place for yourself or others through your personal site will count towards your monthly POR requirement.

2. Do my personal orders count toward my monthly sales requirement?

No, personal orders do not count towards your monthly sales requirement. Only orders placed by your customers count towards this requirement.

3. Can I use my personal orders to reach higher commission levels?

Yes, personal orders do count towards your commission level. This means that if your personal orders push your sales above a certain level, you may be eligible for a higher commission percentage.

4. How do I track my personal orders to make sure they are counting towards my POR?

You can track your personal orders by logging into your consultant account and checking your monthly sales and commission levels. Any personal orders placed through your personal site will be automatically counted towards your POR.

5. Can I place a personal order for someone else and have it count towards my POR?

No, personal orders must be placed by the consultant themselves and through their personal site in order to count towards their POR. Orders placed for others through your personal site will not count towards your POR requirement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mpayton
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefinHarmony
  • pamperedpals