• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hwc-Per Website Shows No Orders

In summary, the speaker's nephew ordered HWC products from their website, but there are no orders on file. The speaker helped their nephew over the phone to place the order and it may take up to 24 hours for it to show up. The speaker also confirms that they receive commission on HWC and outlet products. They ask about ordering for themselves and are told they can only do it as a personal order through their website or through Consultant's Corner to receive commission.
cactus_flower
Yesterday my nephew ordered some HWC products from my website. I just checked and it shows "no orders on file". How do I know if his order was received or not?

His wife loves PINK, so I let him know so he could get her something. I even helped him over the phone so I could see if he was able to order from my website. He said everything went through okay. S-O-O...why no orders on file?

It could take about 24 hours to show up. Did you get an email confirmation yet for Online Activity? You will get that. My DD ordered some things from the Outlet in August from the same computer I use and it still took over 24 hours to show up. It also may be a little slower because it is the weekend...

Thx Jane...I got the email confirmation. Do we get commission on the HWC outlet products?

Yes we get commission on HWC and outlet.

If we are ordering for ourselves (I want to get stuff ahead of time and cheap that I can well at my Open House for Christmas) ... what is the best way, or can I only do it as a personal order?

You can only order HWC as individual order off your website.

So if I want to order stuff from the OUTLET for me? There's a way to do it thru Consultant's Corner? Or do it as a personal order thru PP?

newyawksue said:
So if I want to order stuff from the OUTLET for me? There's a way to do it thru Consultant's Corner? Or do it as a personal order thru PP?

You can order them through CC.

That way you get your commission on it...

I think you go in like you're ordering samples to order from the outlet from CC. Could be wrong, though.

Related to Hwc-Per Website Shows No Orders

1. Why does the Hwc-Per website show no orders?

There could be a few reasons why the Hwc-Per website is not showing any orders. One possibility is that there simply have not been any orders placed yet. Another possibility is that there may be a technical issue with the website. It's also possible that there may be a delay in the system updating with new orders. If you are concerned about the lack of orders, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

2. How often does the Hwc-Per website update with new orders?

The Hwc-Per website typically updates with new orders in real-time. This means that as soon as an order is placed, it should show up on the website. However, there may be occasional delays due to technical issues or high website traffic. If you notice a significant delay in new orders showing up, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. Can I access past orders on the Hwc-Per website?

Yes, you should be able to access past orders on the Hwc-Per website. Simply log in to your account and navigate to the "Orders" section. Here, you should see a list of all your past orders. If you are having trouble accessing past orders, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. Is there a way to track my orders on the Hwc-Per website?

Yes, you can track your orders on the Hwc-Per website. Once your order has been processed and shipped, you should receive a tracking number in your order confirmation email. You can use this tracking number to track your order's status and estimated delivery date on the Hwc-Per website or the shipping carrier's website.

5. What should I do if I am having trouble placing an order on the Hwc-Per website?

If you are having trouble placing an order on the Hwc-Per website, please try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and then attempting to place the order again. If the issue persists, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance. They can help troubleshoot the issue and ensure your order is placed successfully.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kreaser
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies