• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Change a Show From Fundraiser Status to Regular Show

In summary, it may be possible to change the show type in your website, but it is best to seek assistance from customer support or discuss with the soldier directly.
kreaser
Gold Member
hi all...here's my situation. Doing a show for an Iraq soldier who was injured. They originally wanted to set it up as a fundaiser. So I set it up in my website as fundraiser. Had orders also placed via my website. Now they may want to turn it into a regular show instead and get him the products for his new place he is suppose to be getting instead of having money go into his trust fund. Is there a way to change this in PP3 once I already have all the orders entered.? I can't just go in and change the status of "type" of show in there. it wont let me. Help....

This was asked in another thread pretty recently, which is the only reason I know the answer. You can't change a fundraiser to a different show type in P3. I would suggest deleting the show, and starting all over again. If all the orders so far came through your website, it should be easy to sync to the new show.

Move all the orders to the wish list first, then when you set up the new show it will be easy to transfer them back.

thank you..this is definitely going to be a question I ask tech as well! and give suggestions...Just thought it was strange that you can't change that

Hi there! It sounds like you have a unique situation with this show for the injured Iraq soldier. I would recommend reaching out to our customer support team for assistance with changing the status of the show in your website. They may be able to provide a solution or make the necessary changes for you. You can also try contacting the soldier or their representative directly to discuss their preference and come up with a solution together. Thank you for your support of our brave soldiers and for being a dedicated Pampered Chef consultant.

What are the steps to change a show from fundraiser status to regular show?

To change a show from fundraiser status to regular show, follow these steps:

1. Log in to your Pampered Chef account.
  2. Click on the "My Shows" tab.
  3. Select the show you want to change.
  4. Click on the "Edit Show" button.
  5. Under "Show Details," click on the drop-down menu next to "Show Type."
  6. Select "Regular Show" from the options.
  7. Click "Save Changes."

Do I need to contact Pampered Chef to change a show from fundraiser status to regular show?

No, you can change the show type yourself by following the steps outlined in the previous question.

Will changing a show from fundraiser status to regular show affect the host's benefits?

No, the host's benefits will not be affected by changing the show type. The host will still receive the same rewards and discounts as they would for a fundraiser show.

Can I change a show from regular show to fundraiser status after it has already been submitted?

Yes, you can change the show type even after it has been submitted. Simply follow the steps outlined in the first question to change the show type.

Can I change a show from fundraiser status to regular show if the show has already ended?

Yes, you can change the show type even after the show has ended. Just follow the steps outlined in the first question to change the show type.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • PCTE2010
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedalaska