• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Order or Really Small Show??

In summary, a personal order is when a customer places an order directly with a Pampered Chef consultant, rather than through a traditional party or show. This can be done through in-person or online ordering. A really small show is a gathering of 3-4 people where a consultant showcases products and takes orders in a more intimate and casual setting. As a host, you can still earn rewards for personal orders or really small shows, which can include free products or discounted items. To place a personal order or book a really small show, you can contact your consultant directly for assistance.
jodistrauss
I have someone that wants to order the chillzanne bowl. (He put his neighbor's bowl in the microwave and messed it up). Anyway, that's all he wants. I think if I can get it to him fast, and add a bonus or two for his neighbor...(he says they cook all the time, but he doesn't), I may end up with some additional sales from the neighbors AND/OR a booking. What is the best way to submit it? Should I do a personal order or a show? Are there any other options?

It has to be $150 to be a show.

Do you have any shows going in right away? If you do, and if you know the host well, you can add it to that show. That saves him on S&H. Otherwise, an individual order is pretty much the only way to handle it.

I just sent in a show on Friday... UGH!! and I don't have another one till next week.

jodistrauss said:
I just sent in a show on Friday... UGH!! and I don't have another one till next week.
Then, if you want to get the item in quickly, you will have to do an Individual order. Sorry

Related to Personal Order or Really Small Show??

What is a personal order?

A personal order is when a customer places an order directly with a Pampered Chef consultant, rather than through a traditional party or show. This can be done through in-person or online ordering.

What is a really small show?

A really small show is a gathering of 3-4 people where a Pampered Chef consultant can showcase products and take orders. This is a more intimate and casual setting compared to a traditional party or show.

Do I still get host rewards for a personal order or really small show?

Yes, as a host, you can still earn host rewards for personal orders or really small shows. The amount of rewards will vary depending on the total sales from the orders and any promotions or bonuses offered at the time.

Can I earn free products for hosting a personal order or really small show?

Absolutely! As a host, you can earn free products based on the total sales from your personal orders or really small show. You can also earn discounted items or exclusive host-only products.

How can I place a personal order or book a really small show?

You can place a personal order or book a really small show by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant directly. They will provide you with all the necessary information and assist you with the ordering process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • EmilyStraw
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • raebates