• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Sales with a Successful Catalogue Show and Host Benefits!

S
sarahmarie
I did a catalogue show becasue i wanted the 8 qt. mixing bowl. I asked on neighbor if she wanted to put in an order. she did and my show was over $303! I was so excited. One order! I also got some host benefits too! I ended up getting a few small batter bowls with my $25 free dollars. I am going to use them for cookie mixes to sell durring christmas!

Congrats Sarah! Good luck in the future!

WTG, Sarah! I'm going to have samples of a couple of the batter bowl mixes at my fall preview. I hope to get some pre-orders or at least some orders for those that want to make their own for gifts.

Jeanie

Way to go - that's terrific!

WAY to go.... keep up the good work!!! Good Luck with your shows!!

1. How do I plan a successful catalogue show?

In order to plan a successful catalogue show, it is important to first choose a reputable company with high-quality products. Next, you should create a guest list and send out invitations, either through email or traditional mail. Make sure to follow up with your guests to confirm attendance and remind them of the date and time. It is also helpful to offer incentives such as discounts or free gifts to encourage guests to attend and place orders.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a catalogue show?

Hosting a catalogue show can have many benefits, such as earning free products or discounts, building relationships with friends and neighbors, and even making some extra income. Additionally, hosting a show allows you to introduce your guests to new and exciting products they may not have otherwise discovered.

3. How can I maximize my sales during a catalogue show?

To maximize your sales during a catalogue show, it is important to create a welcoming and comfortable atmosphere for your guests. This can include providing refreshments, having product samples available for guests to try, and creating visually appealing displays of the products. You should also be prepared to answer any questions your guests may have and offer suggestions based on their interests and needs.

4. What are some effective ways to promote my catalogue show?

There are several effective ways to promote your catalogue show, including utilizing social media platforms to spread the word, handing out flyers or sending out mailers to potential guests, and asking friends and family to help spread the word. It can also be helpful to offer incentives for guests who bring a friend to the show or for those who place orders.

5. How can I make the most of my host benefits?

To make the most of your host benefits, it is important to carefully choose the products you want to redeem with your free dollars or discounts. Consider choosing products that you can use for future catalogue shows or to give as gifts to friends and family. Additionally, you may want to use your host benefits to try out new products and expand your product knowledge to better serve your customers in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Deborah Czarnecki
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
laurichef
Replies
Views
ccooley