• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Another Newbie Question: Changeover Box?

Yes if you are struggling to buy catalogs find someone who may have extra that you could trade for or something.
VAGirlChef
As I peruse the threads, I keep reading snippets about a changeover box. I called the Solution Center to ask about this, and the person I spoke to wasn't sure what was in them besides "some catalogs" (that surprised me...PC's service seems to be stellar with my dealings with them so far).

Could any of you tell me what is in them and more about acquiring one? If it matters, I signed up in late January, and I have five shows booked for February (not starting until the second week of February, however).

What is in the changeover box?
Will I automatically receive one?
Will I be charged for it?

I appreciate any information you can provide. Thank you!

There's not much in it. Some catalogs, supply order form, I think a DVD highlighting the new products (that may come with your first supply order of the new season now, though). If you are active, you will automatically receive it. You will be charged a nominal amount ($6.50?) on your commission statement.

You also get the new season's seasons best, a page showing the samples being able to buy in packages & open stock, the some catalogs is 25 catalogs. The $6.50 is just the shipping charge. Isn't that great?

Thank you both very much. Yes, that is great! I will appreciate the catalogs. Having signed up one month prior to the change of season, getting enough Fall/Winter catalogs without breaking the bank has been a challenge.

Thanks again!

VAGirlChef said:
Thank you both very much. Yes, that is great! I will appreciate the catalogs. Having signed up one month prior to the change of season, getting enough Fall/Winter catalogs without breaking the bank has been a challenge.

Thanks again!

At this time of year I discourage people from taking the catalogs with them if I need them for more shows before the 3/1 new catalogs are effective, unless I have lots of them, that is. If you run low, others in your cluster may be willing to sell some at a discount.

gailz2 said:
At this time of year I discourage people from taking the catalogs with them if I need them for more shows before the 3/1 new catalogs are effective, unless I have lots of them, that is. If you run low, others in your cluster may be willing to sell some at a discount.

Yes if you are struggling to buy catalogs find someone who may have extra that you could trade for or something. This time of year some people find themselves with way more catalogs than they need.

DOes anyone know the requirements to get the Changeover box. I have a few consultants on my team that did not submit last month. WIll they get the box?

I think they do. If they were inactive in December and January then I would question that. I can not find anything specific, but if you can purchase samples in February if you were inactive in January and by having submitted $150 or more in December, I would have to assume that the change over kit would be coming to them as well.

Last edited:
Thanks John!

1. What is a Changeover Box?

A Changeover Box is a kit that contains all the necessary tools and accessories to help you easily transition between different kitchen tasks. It includes items like cutting boards, measuring cups, and mixing bowls.

2. How do I use the Changeover Box?

The Changeover Box is designed to make your cooking process more efficient. To use it, simply take out the items you need for your current task and then return them to the box when you're done. This will help keep your workspace organized and save you time.

3. Can I customize the items in my Changeover Box?

Yes, you can add or remove items from your Changeover Box to better suit your cooking needs. However, it is important to keep the box properly stocked with essential tools for easy changeovers.

4. Is the Changeover Box dishwasher safe?

Most of the items in the Changeover Box are dishwasher safe. However, it is always recommended to check the individual product instructions for proper care and maintenance.

5. How often should I replace items in my Changeover Box?

This will depend on how frequently you use the items and how well you take care of them. It is recommended to regularly check for any damages or wear and tear and replace items as needed to ensure maximum efficiency in your kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
elizabethfox
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • kuntrycook
  • General Chat
Replies