• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Did I Receive Two Changeover Kits?

In summary, "aSecond Adjustment With a "G"" is a specialized cooking tool that allows for precise and uniform slicing of fruits and vegetables. It has a unique design that allows for easy adjustments to the thickness of the slices, making it different from traditional slicers. It can be used for a variety of produce and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. To adjust the thickness of the slices, simply turn the knob on the side of the tool and use the safety handle for secure slicing.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
Hey all -

I just noticed that I have a second adjustment in CC with a "G" in it! When I click on it, both say the changeover kit.... and I can't seem to track it either! Why would I get two change over kits? I already got my supply order that I had ordered on the 8th (and that shows up there as well). I only did four shows in Jan...

Thoughts?

Karen

Hi Karen, it's possible that the second "G" adjustment is for a different product or service. It's also possible that there was a mistake made in the system and you received an extra changeover kit. I would suggest contacting customer service to clarify and make sure you are not being charged for something you didn't receive. They should be able to help you track the adjustment and explain why you received two changeover kits. Hope this helps!

It sounds like there may have been a mistake with your changeover kit. I would recommend reaching out to your upline or the Pampered Chef customer service team to see if they can help you track down the second adjustment. It's possible that it was a duplicate or incorrect entry.

In the meantime, you can still use the changeover kit that you received and continue to grow your business. Remember, mistakes happen and it's important to stay positive and focused on your goals. Keep up the great work with your shows and I'm sure everything will be sorted out soon.

Best of luck to you!
Pampered Chef Consultant

Related to Why Did I Receive Two Changeover Kits?

1. What is "aSecond Adjustment With a "G"?"

"aSecond Adjustment With a "G"" is a cooking tool specifically designed for cutting and slicing fruits and vegetables into perfect, uniform slices.

2. How is "aSecond Adjustment With a "G" different from traditional slicers?

"aSecond Adjustment With a "G"" features a unique design that allows for easy and precise adjustments to the thickness of the slices, giving you more control over your cutting and ensuring consistent results every time.

3. Can "aSecond Adjustment With a "G" be used for all types of fruits and vegetables?

Yes, "aSecond Adjustment With a "G"" can be used for a wide variety of fruits and vegetables including, but not limited to, apples, cucumbers, zucchini, and potatoes.

4. Is "aSecond Adjustment With a "G" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "aSecond Adjustment With a "G"" is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning.

5. How do I adjust the thickness of the slices with "aSecond Adjustment With a "G"?

To adjust the thickness of the slices, simply turn the knob on the side of the tool. The higher the number, the thicker the slices will be. You can also use the safety handle to securely hold your produce while slicing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jean DeVries
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
JAE
  • Swirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies