• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Received Your Changeover Kits Yet?

In summary, delivery times for Pampered Chef orders may vary and can be checked by logging into your account or contacting customer service. Host rewards typically arrive within 2-3 weeks, but delays may occur. Consultant commissions are paid out monthly and can be viewed on your account dashboard. Free products for hosting a party are shipped with the order. Refunds for returned items are processed within 3-5 business days, but may take longer depending on payment and bank processing times.
Swirl
their changeover kits? I'm still waiting on mine and wondering what the hold up is. I also ordered the Sample pkg with some open stock and it's still saying recieved in CC. Did it take very long for those to come in after you ordered? :confused:

I rec'd my changeover on Saturday. I did not place a sample order, but placed my supply order over the weekend so it was rec'd on Monday and it is picking.

I just got my changeover kit yesterday..and my trifle bowl today! Hopefully you'll get yours tomorrow...

I FINALLY got my trifle bowl.....I was dying today waiting for it. I had to leave the house and when I arrived......it was waiting for me! YIPPEE!!

I hope your right...it's driving me crazy waiting on the FedEx man. He is in and out of our buisness all day and I'm excited everytime I see him come through the door. My nerves can't take much more!

I got my changeover on Monday....so I guess they DO deliver on MOnday's! Or maybe since they are independent delivery people, they decide if they deliver on Mondays??

1. Did everyone already get their Pampered Chef order?

No, not necessarily. Delivery times may vary depending on the shipping method and location. You can check the status of your order by logging into your account on our website or contacting our customer service team.

2. Did everyone already receive their host rewards?

Host rewards typically arrive within 2-3 weeks after the party closes. However, if there are any delays in shipping or processing, it may take longer. If you have not received your rewards after 3 weeks, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

3. Did everyone already receive their consultant commission?

Consultant commissions are typically paid out monthly, but the exact date may vary. You can view your commission status and payment schedule on your consultant account dashboard.

4. Did everyone already receive their free product for hosting a party?

Yes, free products for hosting a party are typically shipped along with the rest of the order. If you have not received your free product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Did everyone already get their refund for a returned item?

Refunds for returned items are typically processed within 3-5 business days after we receive the item. However, it may take longer depending on the payment method and bank processing times. If you have not received your refund after 7 business days, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jean DeVries
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
JAE
  • thehaleykitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies