• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Anyone Else Not Receive Their Pizza Cutter and Forged Paring Knife?

In summary, the director's package did not arrive and the new items for submit-2 for the sell-a-thon are coming out on Tuesday.
ChefLisa
Hi all!

I received my Director's pack and my change over kit, but I did not receive the new Pizza Cutter and Forged Paring Knife for submitting two shows in June. Did this happen to anyone else?

Perhaps I missed a communication about this, but I cannot find it.

Thanks!
Lisa

ditto here...I think they're sending out that stuff and the sell a thon stuff on August 1st? I think it was Beth Brigham and Ann Swarcz who got that info from HO.

I haven't actually opened my product boxes, but I think the Sell A Thon items have not been shipped yet. I know I am still waiting on a couple more boxes.

I actually called HO on Friday about that same thing. They said they haven't shipped yet. They will be doing it soon.

Thanks everyone!

dannyzmom said:
ditto here...I think they're sending out that stuff and the sell a thon stuff on August 1st? I think it was Beth Brigham and Ann Swarcz who got that info from HO.
Beth got that info (thanks, Beth!). They're shipping all sell a thon stuff starting Tuesday (which is the 31st). The submit-2 items are part of sell a thon.

Yeah, we didn't get either new forged knife yet - both in the sellathon. But we'll have them by the weekend so it's all good!

(won't have them for those Aug 1-3 shows though - we are encouraged to book early in the month and then..) - But --> see the rainbow - the pics are AWESOME and your words will enhanse them even more!

I was bummed not to get them in time for my Christmas in July sale (tomorrow), but at least the director's packages are here and there will be plenty to tempt my guests!

Mary

I LOVE the director's package. I was bummed not to get the boning knife yet but I gave my hubby the carving set and he was happy!!!:D

I only got 1 box with products and they were mostly alt the restyled so nothing exciting I wanted a catalog and a cookbook that is what I can't wait for Tues I will be patient. or at least I will try because I have no choice.

Ya'll check your supply order shipment status.
I think I might be getting my SAT stuff tomorrow. It is so weird. For one, FEDEX isn't supposed to deliver to us except Tues-Sat and mine says
estimated delivery: "Jul 30, 2007 by 3:00 PM". It says I have 3 more boxes coming each weighing 23 pounds and they were shipped STANDARD OVERNIGHT!? Anyone else have something like this listed? I already got my Director benefits boxes.

They evidently are the products that are not included in the Director kit but they are in the SAT.

ChefLisa said:
Hi all!

I received my Director's pack and my change over kit, but I did not receive the new Pizza Cutter and Forged Paring Knife for submitting two shows in June. Did this happen to anyone else?

Perhaps I missed a communication about this, but I cannot find it.

Thanks!
Lisa

trps said:
I only got 1 box with products and they were mostly alt the restyled so nothing exciting I wanted a catalog and a cookbook that is what I can't wait for Tues I will be patient. or at least I will try because I have no choice.
We will not get the SAT products on Tuesday. They will be RELEASED on Tuesday and will be shipped starting Wednesday at the earliest.

How can you tell when these things ship? Am I missing something?

BethCooks4U said:
We will not get the SAT products on Tuesday. They will be RELEASED on Tuesday and will be shipped starting Wednesday at the earliest.
But I should have received the change over box?

trps said:
But I should have received the change over box?
If you are a director you should have received 3 boxes - two with products and one with the change over paperwork. If you are not a director you are supposed to get your change over on August 1.

SAT products will be released on Tuesday with shipping starting Wednesday.

I know this because I talked with 2 different people at HO about the issue.

That's what I thought I am a director and this is the first time I haven't gotten the boxes when I should have. But Fed Ex had all 3 at the same time so Tues I will see.

For us consultants who sold for the 2 sharp products. What are they? I hope they are the 2 new pc of forged cutlery and not 1 pc of forged and the pizza cutter. Does anyone know for sure?

Julie, hate to burst your bubble, but it is the petite paring knife and the pizza cutter...

Changeover boxes were shipped to arrive for non-directors on Aug. 1. Some people have received them already because shipping is unpredictable.

my changeover box arrived Thursday or Friday

I am a director and havent received a thing yet. Boohoo... have a show tonight and one tomorrow and would LOVE to have those items in my hot little hands! Fed Ex has delivered on Mondays here, so wonder if my guy didnt take Saturday off or something?! UGH!

pchefkristin said:
I am a director and havent received a thing yet. Boohoo... have a show tonight and one tomorrow and would LOVE to have those items in my hot little hands! Fed Ex has delivered on Mondays here, so wonder if my guy didnt take Saturday off or something?! UGH!

It's the Michigan curse Kristin......we are always the last to get our stuff!

I am in OHIO but 15 miles from MI guess that's why I get one box but not 3 too close to MI to get all 3 :eek: ;)

Your change over box should have arrived. I got mine as a Director on Friday and my downline got them on Saturday. So maybe yours will arrive on Tuesday. It should have at least shipped.:)

Curse for sure
ChefBeckyD said:
It's the Michigan curse Kristin......we are always the last to get our stuff!

Yep...Michigan Curse for sure!!! See, you should be an Ohio Buckeye!!!!! ha ha
Got my stuff last Friday!!!! All 3 boxes!!!
But do have a director question....do we get the new cookbook in there? Don't have my list right in front of me

karlene said:
But do have a director question....do we get the new cookbook in there? Don't have my list right in front of me
No. It was part of level one of the June sell-a-thon and those products were not included in the director package.

karlene said:

Ummm, no! I rather be under a curse and cut off my right hand than be a Buckeye! :p :p :p

Go Blue and Maize!!!

Related to Did Anyone Else Not Receive Their Pizza Cutter and Forged Paring Knife?

1. Anyone Else Not Receive their Pampered Chef order?

If you have not received your Pampered Chef order, please check your order confirmation email for the estimated delivery date. If the estimated delivery date has passed and you still have not received your order, please contact customer service for assistance.

2. Is there a way to track my Pampered Chef order?

Yes, you can track your Pampered Chef order by logging into your account on the website and clicking on "My Orders." You will be able to see the status of your order and track its shipment.

3. How long does it typically take to receive a Pampered Chef order?

The estimated delivery time for Pampered Chef orders is typically 5-7 business days. However, some orders may take longer depending on the shipping address and product availability.

4. What should I do if my Pampered Chef order is missing items?

If your Pampered Chef order is missing items, please contact customer service for assistance. They will be able to help resolve any issues with missing items and ensure that you receive your complete order.

5. Can I cancel or make changes to my Pampered Chef order after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, once your Pampered Chef order has been placed, it cannot be cancelled or modified. If you need to make changes to your order, please contact customer service for assistance as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Veevahchef
Replies
Views
3RingChef