• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New P3 Pizza Cutter Not Showing Up - September 1st Open House Order

In summary, the "New Pizza Cutter in P3" stands out from other pizza cutters due to its sharp dual-blade design, comfortable grip handle, and built-in blade cover for safe storage. It can also be used for cutting other foods besides pizza, is dishwasher safe, and suitable for both right-handed and left-handed individuals. While the blades are not replaceable, they are expected to remain sharp with proper care and maintenance.
Leigh0725
Not sure where to post this. But I have an order from a gal for my open house (will be submitting Open House show on September 1st) and am not finding pizza cutter listed at all in P3. My show date is for September 1st, so I'm not sure if maybe this was something HO missed in their updates. I wanted to see if anyone else had this problem.

TIA!

I just made up a show for the 1st and entered the number 1302 and it came up for me.

Since it's not the 1st I don't think you can do a search in the list and find it.

Related to New P3 Pizza Cutter Not Showing Up - September 1st Open House Order

1. What makes the "New Pizza Cutter in P3" different from other pizza cutters?

The "New Pizza Cutter in P3" features a sharp, dual-blade design that allows for effortless cutting through even the thickest crusts. It also has a comfortable grip handle for better control and a built-in blade cover for safe storage.

2. Can the "New Pizza Cutter in P3" be used for cutting other foods besides pizza?

Yes, the "New Pizza Cutter in P3" can also be used for cutting quesadillas, flatbreads, and other similar foods. Its sharp blades make it versatile for various kitchen tasks.

3. Is the "New Pizza Cutter in P3" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "New Pizza Cutter in P3" is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning. We recommend placing it on the top rack of your dishwasher for best results.

4. How do I replace the blades on the "New Pizza Cutter in P3"?

The blades on the "New Pizza Cutter in P3" are not replaceable. However, with proper care and maintenance, the dual blades should remain sharp for a long time.

5. Can the "New Pizza Cutter in P3" be used by left-handed individuals?

Yes, the "New Pizza Cutter in P3" is designed to be used by both right-handed and left-handed individuals. Its ergonomic handle allows for comfortable use for all users.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gilliandanielle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • straitfan