• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

P3 Not Updated With New Prodcuts Yet?

In summary, there are issues with updating and entering new product numbers for a show scheduled for March 10th. It is recommended to wait until a few hours after the start of business tomorrow to try again, as the new product file has not been pushed yet. It is also possible to manually enter the new product numbers. Some users have noticed red dots next to their orders, but this appears to be a separate issue. The problem has been reported to HO and it is advised to use the item number to enter products instead of searching for them.
DeeDee616
I'm trying to put in a few order for a show in another week and new items are not coming up! I've self run the updates and shut down P3 twice and re started. I have the shows date for March 10th. Is anyone else having a problem?

I was last week. I found that I could import orders from my PWS with the items, but couldn't enter them directly in P3. Obviously, HO hasn't pushed an updated product file. And since it's the weekend, it won't be available today. Give it until a couple hours after start of business tomorrow, and then try again.

I am thinking along the same line as chefann. I also noticed that the "snow flurries" on our website are still there today. I am WAY tired of those things....

Anything that was supposed to change for the beginning of the month will change tomorrow. That's the problem when the first is on the weekend. :) (Although there is probably a way to automate it, often it's easier for someone to manually implement the change.)

You can also key in the new product numbers and it is fine. I noticed even though I resubmitted some credit card info as well, it is not showing authorized yet. I am thinking that can't be done with office closed either.

pcchefjane said:
You can also key in the new product numbers and it is fine. I noticed even though I resubmitted some credit card info as well, it is not showing authorized yet. I am thinking that can't be done with office closed either.

Yep, you can manually type in item numbers, and it takes it.

I was noticing the same thing during my open house yesterday. I could key in the numbers, but if I tried to be lazy and "search" for the item, the new ones didn't show up. I also have a lot of red dots next to some of my orders, and I can't figure out why....everything looks OK. Maybe after I update P3 tomorrow they'll go away. Not submitting til Tues.

I called HO last week about this, so they know there is a problem. I thought by today it would be fine, but it's not. You just need to know the item number and key it in that way. The host specials do come up in the list, but just not the products.

1. What is P3 and why is it not updated with new products yet?

P3 is the online platform used by Pampered Chef consultants to showcase and sell products to customers. It is not updated with new products yet because our team is currently working on adding the latest products and ensuring they are accurately represented on the platform.

2. When can we expect P3 to be updated with the new products?

We are constantly working to update P3 with new products and improvements. While we don't have a specific timeline, we assure you that our team is dedicated to providing the best experience for our consultants and customers and will update P3 as soon as possible.

3. Can I still place an order for the new products that are not yet on P3?

Yes, you can still place an order for the new products through your consultant or by contacting our customer service team. They will assist you with placing an order for any new products that are not yet on P3.

4. Will there be any changes to the pricing of the new products on P3?

The pricing of our products on P3 will remain the same as in our catalog and other platforms. However, there may be exclusive promotions and discounts available only on P3, so be sure to check it regularly for the best deals.

5. Can I still access and purchase the old products on P3?

Yes, all previously available products will still be accessible and available for purchase on P3. The addition of new products will not affect the availability of the older ones.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AbbyCookn4U
  • DeeDee616
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DeeDee616
  • pampered.chris