• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cheese Knife and Pizza Cutter Cover ?

In summary, the pizza cover should fit both old and new pizza cutters, but it may be best to try it out before purchasing. As for the cheese knife, it works best with harder block cheeses and proper technique is important. Seeking advice from other consultants or watching instructional videos may be helpful. Congratulations again on becoming a consultant!
raroll
Hi guys- I am a new consultant and did a search for the answers I am looking for but didnt find the answer. Does the Pizza cover fit the old pizza cutters that didnt have a cover? I have a customer that wants the cover but doesnt know if it will fit her cutter. She also has problems with the cheese knife- I dont have this item so I dont know how to help her. She just cant get it to work properly so she is not using it. Anyone have any suggestions? Any help would be appreciated- You guys are great!!! Thanks.

I have a pizza cutter that is 8 years old and a new one -- the covers work on both -- they look exactly the same.

For the cheese knife.... is she trying to do th thin slices with the "inside blade"?
If so I find it easiest to stand up the block of cheese, hold the cheese knife in my right hand with the "inside blade" so it is down, draw the knife towards you.

for doing just slices you need to make sure the "inside balde" or "plane" is facing away from the cheese.

It's so much easier to show than to describe!
Anyone have a better description?

Cheese knife = NOT TO BE USED ON VELVEETA! :)

That is the most common "problem" I've heard about...it is for harder block cheeses not soft like velveeta...maybe that is her problem too????

Mine works great - of course I do draw it towards me like Paulette

Hi there! Congratulations on becoming a new consultant! As for your question about the Pizza Cover, it should fit most standard pizza cutters, including the older ones without a cover. However, if your customer is unsure, it may be best to suggest bringing her cutter to a party or demonstration to try out the cover before purchasing it. As for the cheese knife, it may be helpful to watch some instructional videos or attend a demonstration to learn proper use and techniques. You can also reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for tips and advice. Best of luck and keep up the great work!

What is the purpose of a cheese knife and pizza cutter cover?

The cheese knife and pizza cutter cover is designed to protect the blade of the knife or cutter when not in use. It helps prevent the blade from dulling or becoming damaged, and also keeps the blade safely covered to avoid any accidental cuts.

Can I use the same cover for both the cheese knife and pizza cutter?

Yes, the cheese knife and pizza cutter cover is versatile and can be used for both tools. It is designed to fit most standard-sized blades, making it convenient and practical for use with multiple kitchen tools.

How do I clean the cheese knife and pizza cutter cover?

The cover can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water and a soft cloth. Make sure to thoroughly dry the cover before storing it to prevent any moisture buildup. It is not recommended to put the cover in the dishwasher as it may cause damage.

Does the cheese knife and pizza cutter cover come in different sizes?

Yes, the cover comes in different sizes to fit various blade lengths. Make sure to check the product description before purchasing to ensure it will fit your specific cheese knife or pizza cutter.

Is the cheese knife and pizza cutter cover necessary?

While not necessary, the cover can help extend the life of your cheese knife and pizza cutter by protecting the blade. It also adds an extra layer of safety, especially if you have children in the household. Plus, it keeps your kitchen tools organized and easily accessible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• redsoxgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • jenniwest04