• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exchanging Gifts: Pizza Stones & Cutters for Friend's Christmas Gift

In summary, the customer can exchange the pizza cutter and stone for something else by calling Home Office.
StacieB
Gold Member
I got an email from a gal on one of my Mom Boards. She was wondering what can be done for a friend of hers. This friend received 2 pizza stones and 2 pizza cutters for Christmas. Can this person exchange the stone and cutter for something else by calling Home Office? Thanks for the help!!

If she gives them info like who purchased them (if under the customer name or perhaps they put in under the gift receiver name) she shouldn't have a problem exchanging them I don't think.

Did you sell one of the sets to someone who gave it to her as a gift? That would be easy then. You could print out a receipt and she would have the information needed to follow our Return Policy which is printed on the back side of our receipts. If it was sold by another consultant, not so easy for you to intercede. Worst case she will have to fess up to one of the gift givers that she has a duplicate, and ask them for the receipt to be able to
provide the information needed to process an exchange. Give her our home office website, www.pamperedchef.com and [email protected]. as well as the phone number 1-888-687-2433, as ways she can "do it herself", unless you want to get caught in the middle and probably end up paying the return postage for her duplicate gift.

Having two pizza stones is not the worst thing in the world. If you want to be super nice and take an extra, and give her the opportunity to order an equal amount from you, that might work too.

I can tell you from my own experience that it does not lead to grateful new customers. The lady I helped with a defective Chef's knife would not even answer the phone when I called to be sure that the replacement had arrived. I called the Mom of my hostess, as well as my hostess and still do not know if my efforts and expense paid off for her. HO told me that they had sent the replacement after I paid for the return postage.

I don't mean to be sour grapes about my own experience but am just sharing so you can decide how involved you want to let yourself get.

My sentiments exactlyI have had several issues like this come up. Even if I didn't sell them or the giver the product. What I will do, especially if I need the products in question is simply buy them back either for cash or a credit toward different products. If I do not need them, I usually will still purchase them out right and see if anyone else wants them for what I paid for them. I have very rarely ever been stuck with a new product no one else wants.
Then it is short, sweet and to the point for the customer. I have actually gotten repeat hosts and customers from that move because of the care I took with them. They appreciated it and wanted to work with me again.

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I would be happy to assist your friend's friend with exchanging their pizza stones and cutters for something else. They can definitely call Home Office to request an exchange, or they can also reach out to their consultant directly for assistance. We want our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchases, so we are happy to help with any exchanges or returns. If they have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Thank you!

Related to Exchanging Gifts: Pizza Stones & Cutters for Friend's Christmas Gift

1. Can I exchange my friend's Christmas gift for a different product from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can exchange the pizza stone or cutter for another product of equal value from Pampered Chef within 30 days of purchase. Simply contact our customer service team for assistance with the exchange process.

2. Can I exchange my friend's gift for a different color or style?

Unfortunately, we are unable to exchange for a different color or style as our products are subject to availability. However, you can still exchange for a different product of equal value.

3. What if my friend already has a pizza stone or cutter from Pampered Chef?

In this case, we recommend exchanging the gift for a different product that your friend does not already have. Our customer service team can assist you in finding a suitable replacement.

4. Can I exchange the gift without a receipt?

Unfortunately, we require a receipt or proof of purchase for all exchanges. If you do not have the receipt, please contact the person who gave you the gift and ask for a copy of the receipt.

5. Can I exchange the gift for a different size?

Yes, you can exchange for a different size if the product has multiple size options available. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with the exchange process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• redsoxgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • jrstephens
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • chefheidi2003