• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create Your Own Personalized Travel Mug - Perfect for Gifts and Advertising!

In summary, Andrea had a great idea to create a personalized mug with a scrapbooker insert. She found the mug at a variety of stores and believes it is a great gift idea for someone.
candiejayne
I just had, what I think is, a great idea! I got one of those traveler mugs which you can scrapbook something and put inside the mug for a personalized mug for Christmas! I am going to print off a PC logo, my information, and maybe some pictures and put together a PC collage in my new mug! Basically free advertising for myself since the mug was a gift, but the mugs aren't that expensive if someone wanted to purchase them to make their own! Might even be a good idea to give to people to take around with them. I think I might do one for my mom, she's always got a coffee mug with her for carrying around when she's out doing errands.

Where did you get the mug?

they have them at starbucks. i know ive gone through a couple of them because im always leaving them places..

Dollar tree had these a few years ago.

I made several of them up for the cancer surviviors on my relay for life team as gifts for them.

They could go into a goodies bag to give away for a drawing at a PC booth.

What do you think about that ? ? ?

:chef:

I like the idea, I keep sitting here staring at the mug trying to decide what I want to do. I'll post a pic when I figure it out!

If the dollar store still has them that would be cheap and great for the host!!! I wonder if I can get my husband to use one??;)
I will make use of my snow day today and make a new insert for my mug! Thanks for the idea!!

Great Idea ANDREA!! I am on a mission to find these mugs now... Cheap hopefully!

THANK YOU for sharing!!!

I ordered one from LTD a while back but haven't done anything with it... the dollar store would be a lot cheaper, but if you can't find it, then that might be an option... Would love to see a picture when you've finished yours!

I saw them at target recently too

What materials is the "Make Your Own Travel Mug!" made out of?

The "Make Your Own Travel Mug!" is made out of high-quality, BPA-free plastic that is safe for hot and cold beverages.

How do I customize my travel mug?

Customizing your travel mug is easy! Simply use the included markers to draw or write on the mug, then let it dry for 24 hours. After that, your design will be permanent and ready to use.

Is the travel mug dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Make Your Own Travel Mug!" is top-rack dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand-washing for best results and to preserve your design.

What is the size of the travel mug?

The travel mug has a 16 oz capacity, making it the perfect size for your daily commute or travel adventures.

Can I use the travel mug for both hot and cold beverages?

Absolutely! The "Make Your Own Travel Mug!" is designed to keep hot beverages hot and cold beverages cold for longer periods of time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lovecookn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • jenniferlynne
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Shawnna
Replies